Regarding love marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Saurabh Sharma

Namaskar Sir
      I am in love with a girl with whom my kundli is not matching thats y our family wants me to get married with some another girl as soon as possible.But i can’t.

I am manglik but my girl is not manglik. There is manglik dosh, bhakoot dosh, and nadi dosh with only 14.5 match points out of 36.

Boy’s Details:
      DoB – 13 August 1995
      ToB – 02:50:00 (24 hrs format)
      Place – Bharatpur (Rajasthan)

Girl’s Details:
      DoB – 1 July 1998
      ToB – 11:30:00 (24 hrs format)
      Place – Vadodara (Gujarat)

Please find maximum reasons so that i can explain to my family that she is my best choice and i can stop them to find another girl for me. Please give some remedies or dosh nivaran pooja, mantra, vrats anything i can do for my girl.

• #37529 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saurabh thanks for visiting our forum. Please note that you need to check for Bhakoot dosha and Nadi dosha cancellation. If the dosha get canceled then there will be no problems after marriage and marriage can be considered. The issue is many astrologer or online website just provide you with problems and no one is willing to give you the solution. The reason is that checking for the solution to these dosha / remedies is time-consuming and as you know no one has time these days. We are living in a fast world.

You can look at my Paid analysis “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan” from the link below and I can help you check the dosha cancellations. Besides this, I will provide you with a complete Horoscope Matching report on your marriage relationship.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37530 Reply
      Saurabh Sharma

Ok sir will u provide everything pooja mantra to chant, so that no problem occurs. Also with remedies? I want to marry with my love only no other one

• #37537 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First, we will check for Dosha Cancellations, if cancellation is there or not. If necessary I will provide you with mantra, pooja, remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37537 in Regarding love marriage
Your information:

Cancel