Regarding Marriage compatibility

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Pavan

Hi Sir

Please ignore my previous post 10978. I was unable to update that post. Hence creating a new one.

My details:
      DOB: 4-Jan-1982
      TOB: 15:00 (3:00 PM)
      POB: Hyderabad (India)

Bride’s detail :
      DOB: 23-July-1989
      TOB: 15:50(3:50 PM)
      POB: Tirupati (India)

Question : Can I go ahead with this alliance ? Also please let me know if a person with Vrushabha lagna can marry a person with Vrishica lagna ?

Thanks in advance

• #10987 Reply
      Pavan

Dear Sir

Can you please check my post and reply ?

Thanks in advance

Famous Quote: Be not afraid of anything, You will do a marvelous work, the moment you fear you are a nobody. Be a hero. Always tell this to everyone. Have no fear.
      –Swami Vivekanda

• #10991 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your ashtkoot guna milan we see the Guna Milan score is 23.5 which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. There is 2-12 Bhakoot Dosha. Regarding mangal dosha we see that both charts are not mangalik. Therefore marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11016 Reply
      Pavan

Hi Sir

Thanks for your update. I just had a general question :

Can a person with Vrishabha lagna as ascendant can marry a person with Vrushica lagna as ascendant ?

Thanks in advance.

• #11019 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Lagan has nothing to do in Horoscope Matching. Horoscope Matching that we know as Ashtkoot Guna milan is done on the basis on Moon Nakshatra of the couple and Rashi.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11020 Reply
      hello

sir guy has love marriage in lagan chart while gal has in moon chart…is love marriage posible?

• #11024 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For more precise predictions we always look at the Lagan chart and not the Moon chart. There is a reason behind that Lagan changes every approx 2 hours, while Moon is there for 2 1/4 days.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Regarding Marriage compatibility
Your information: