Regarding marriage – Navneet ji please help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pavan

Hi Navneet Khanna ji

Namaskarams. I requst a prediction from you.

DOB: 4th January 1982, 15:00 Hyderabad India

Also providing some important dates :

I was married on 18th Nov 2010 once, but was never consummated. We have separated for no reason : I wanted to stay with her as I have respected her as my wife, but she did not. I waited for her, but she didn’t come to me. Finally i got divorce papers on 2012 August 23.

My parents are looking for a re-marriage since a long time. But I didn’t get a single match till now. Few astrologers told me that my re-marriage life won’t be good too, but few of them told that my re-marriage life will be very good and my jatak is good.

This is my humble request to you. Could you please check and let me know:

1) When will be my marriage life back on track ?
      2) How will be the relationship with my wife. Will she respect me and my parents ? Will I get such a wife ?

Thanks in advance.

• #11211 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your 7th house we see that it is ruled by Mars. Mars and Saturn are conjoined in the 5th house and Saturn aspects the 7th house. Possibility of remarriage is there in your horoscope. You should do proper matching of the horoscopes for marital happiness and bliss.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11230 Reply
      Pavan

Navneet Ji,

Many Thanks for your reply. I have heard that venus also plays it’s role in marital bliss and the 9th house of my horoscope contained mercury and venus. Will there be any impact of this on my marriage life ?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11230 in Regarding marriage – Navneet ji please help
Your information:

Cancel