Regarding Martial Harmony

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Vikram

Dear Sir,
      Me and wife are both of scorpio ascedant and married for 2.6 years now, but we have been mostly fighting almost every second day, due to this there is no mental peace and harmony between us. Also the stage has come that we don’t listen to each other and if we say anything even normally, the other one reacts and converts into fight for days.
      I am 39 years, have Jupiter in seventh house with Mars-Venus in 5th House; Sun-Mer in 6th House and saturn in 9th house with moon in 2nd house. Ketu/Rahu in 5/11 or some horoscopes shows in 6/12. My current Dasha is of Moon ending mid 2017.

My wife is 35 years and has Sun-Mars in 7th house with Mer-Ven in 8th house; Jup-moon-saturn in 11th while ketu/rahu in 3/9 houses respectively. Her current dasha is of Jupiter ending in 2024.

Besides, I have started my sade-sathi in Nov 2014 and her sade-sathi ended at that time.

We are currently outside India for around 4 years, though everything is fine currently but always want to go back to India for my parents and start something of my own, however my wife interest is to stay here longer even though will support my decision whatsoever.
      Please suggest if there is a problem in our match or there needs to be some more patience until a conjugal bliss. Just for info, we do not have any kids by now.
      With Best regards.

• #21605 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Vikram,

Thanks for visiting my forum and for your questions. I guess what you are looking for is a answers to many questions which are bothering you from relationship to career, returning back to India etc. I need the complete birth details of both for me to proceed. I suggest you contact me through my Paid consultation, where by our conversation will be private and not open to public. Also we will discuss in depth all the issues concerning you. You can look at Horoscope matching Kundli milan from below and I will discuss your relationship in detail.

PAID SERVICES

we can also talk on phone or skype.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21607 Reply
      Vikram

Thank you Navneetji for the reply.
      At the moment you can provide a very brief reply considering the only one specific question out of many, just to get a little bit of the direction.
      Accordingly, I will try to reach you out for further discussion via skype/email/paid options.

Thanks again.

• #21608 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Great I need the Birth details of Both.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21610 Reply
      Vikram

Thanks
      mine- 6May1977/ajmer and wife 11jun1981/Bikaner

Is there any way to delete this thread afterwards?

• #21611 Reply
      Vikram

time-
      mine 1940 hrs, wife 1730hrs

• #21620 Reply
      Vikram

correction – birth time of wife : 1927 hrs
      rest details are all correct

• #21628 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I see form your horoscopes that the Guna milan is weak , it is 15 out of 36. You need 18 which is minimum required for happy marital life. There is Nadi dosha and the Gana score is also weak. Basically Gana is related to temperament of the couple. It means that you both will have high temperament and will try to dominate each other. The boy belongs to Rakshasa Gana , means that the native will have ego problems and will put self interest before anything else.

Your horoscope is not strong on the marriage front. Venus the 7th lord is exalted in the 5th house and conjoined with Mars which is the 6th lord.

Remedies for Venus should be done.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21647 Reply
      vikram

Thank you.
      Kindly delete the topic and thread from the forum.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #21620 in Regarding Martial Harmony
Your information:

Cancel