• Author
      Mahima s

Her details
      Female
      31st may 1969
      11:30 a.m.
      Pob- New delhi, India

Sir
      My mother has faced severe health issues since last year.. she has been put on a lifelong medication too. I would like for you to please tell me how does her health look in the future? And how is the longevity of her life?? Is she going to lead long healthy life?
      Plz help me sir

• #46414 Reply
      TMR

Her health is likely to deteriorate as she is getting older and associated problems will continue to be there. She will enjoy her Shashthyabdapoorthi(completion of 60 years of age) in the normal course and more.

• #46415 Reply
      Mahima s

Thanks for replying sir
      Can i please ask u for some clarification
      U said in the normal course
      What does that mean sir?
      If she doesnt get sick only then she will enjoy 60th age?
      Or even with health detoriating she will livetill 60 and more?

• #46421 Reply
      Mahima s

TMR sir..plz clarify

• #46422 Reply
      TMR

Very simple, if she continues her medication as has been advised by doctors she can enjoy her life to completion. Were you looking for an early death or something, your questions gives such an impression.

• #46427 Reply
      Mahima s

Sir i have been under severe tension
      Actually, previously we had consulted one or two astrologers.. who gave negative opinions regarding her health and longevity of life. I have been active on ur forum since a long time and i have faith in this.. hence to put my mind at ease i posted my query here.

My mother had suffered an isthemic stroke after which she is put on lifelong medication.. the fear always remains sir.
      And i dont want to loose her hence my worry.

That is why i asked u about her longevity.

• #46428 Reply
      Mahima s

So sir overall if the medicines are continued as prescribed all will go well?

• #46434 Reply
      TMR

You are right. I am also undergoing lifelong medication due to a possible heart attack 7 years before. I am running 73. Our longevity is unpredictable. Birth and death are still in God’s hands. Yesterday night at 1 a.m a neighbour died due to lightning strike while sleeping deep in his bed. Death is sometimes so sudden.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #46434 in Regarding mothers health and longevity
Your information:

Cancel