Regarding my astrology.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymus

I want to know about my future. My house, family, friend circles, education.

• #5265 Reply
      Anonymus

D.o.b- 19/01/2000
      Time- 22:00
      Place of birth-chandigarh

• #5266 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Let me tell you something which probably you did not know. That you are just born on the Zodiac Cusp. that is someone who is born when the sign are about to change. With the time of 22:00 you are a Leo and with 22:01 you are a Virgo. So that is what I say when I say that you are born on the CUSP. Therefore you would have traits of Leo and also Virgo, but for marriage at a later stage you should know your correct time because 22:00 would make you Manglik and the 22:01 would not make you manglik. Right now it is not required but certainly later on.

As I can make out you are getting distracted in your educational efforts and not been able to perform to the very best. You are thinking too much during this period and that is not letting you relax. Mercury is the planet for knowledge, confidence, memory and Mercury is debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Doing the Remedies for Mercury will truly help you in your education and studies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5267 Reply
      Anonymus

I’m born exactly at 22:00 sir.

• #5268 Reply
      Anonymus

I further want to know about when will we buy a house and my family and friends.

• #5293 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have great aptitude because once you plan to do something you always do it. You are creative and highly logical. You do things which appeal to you rather than taking orders from other. You are sober, helpful and generous person, you are also sensitive and emotional. Just that you are careless and carefree and that does not get the best out of you. You enjoy being with friend , you like to be the center of attraction in your group, but many times you are also misunderstood and disliked for being interfering in others affairs. You are charming and will be popular in your friends circle.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5302 Reply
      Anonymus

What about my career, sir?

• #5339 Reply
      Anonymus

Sir please reply…

• #5341 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are presently in the main period of Jupiter and the Sub period of Mercury. Jupiter is the lord of the 5th house which is of education , intelligence and posited in the 9th house, which is the Bhagyastan. You will be very well qualified and talented. Jupiter in Transit is in the 12th house, at the moment you are not able to perform to your very best. Despite your best efforts the results fall short if expectations. Your concentration level is low. But you will see improvement in 2015 and thereafter you will do well. You just need to define your goals and focus on what you want. Venus sign is in the 10 house, it will make you very talented and capable in doing lot of things simultaneously. You have sharp memory and amazing ability with remembering dates and faces.
      Venus is exalted in the Navamsha that is the D9 chart. Finance, Medicine, Fashion designing, MBA, Engineering line suits you well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5344 Reply
      Anonymus

Thank you sir

• #6001 Reply
      manju

Am I going through Rahu Ketu mahadasha When will it end Since I am facing lot of problems on personal front since many years when good period is going to start Will I definitely get married in 2018.Awaiting for your kind reply sir.

Thanks and Regards

• #6002 Reply
      TMR

I have already replied to you. For supplementary questions, please come through paid services.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5265 in Regarding my astrology.
Your information:

Cancel