Regarding my married life

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Seema

Hello

I am a female born on 5-11-1986/Mandya,karnataka/7.45PM/
      How will be my sun MD and Saturn antardasha? Will it effect my married life badly?
      Do I have a neech bhanga Raja yoga for Sun?

Please predict if my lagna is strong and my marriage related houses.
      Also I have ketu in 5th house, will it affect the progeny prospects?

I have saturn and mercury in 7th house. Please predict about my marriage.
      Is there any indications in my chart which causes problems to my in laws?

I am married to a guy with details 27-4-1983/Bangalore/8.40PM on may 2013.
      Is there any problem with our marriage? Any serious marital discord in our relationship?
      Will my horoscope cause any problem to my in laws and my husband’s family?

Thanks

• #4246 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Sun and Saturn are inimical to each other, therefore the period till 29 Oct 2014 is not good on the domestic as well as professional front. Gains, jobs, work that was expected may get delayed or not bring in the desired results. Your Lagan is not strong first Lagan in the 6th house is not good, second despite exalted in Navamsha it is still combust as it is close to the Sun. ketu in 5th house decreases romance and satisfaction on the relationship front. Ketu in the 5th house Increases the chances of Cesarean child birth. You are born under the Moola nakshtra that is a Gandmool nakshatra but it does not mean that there will be a problem to the in laws.
      Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4247 Reply
      Seema

THanks for replying..
      But do you see marital discord or divorce in my chart?

• #4251 Reply
      Seema

Respected Astrologers..Please reply to my query.

• #4252 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Both horoscope are quite weak for marriage, hence marital discord is much indicates. Your husband is very much inclined towards his family and they are likely to influence on him. As he is in the main period of Saturn and sub period of Moon. Doing the following remedies will help.

1. Keep fast on Mondays.
      2. Om Praam Preem Praum sah Shanishraye Namaha 108 times daily.
      3. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily.

Blessings,

Navneet

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4247 in Regarding my married life
Your information:

Cancel