Regarding Nadi dosha

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      dimpy

hi sir,
      Mine is krithika star 1’st padam and groom’s is Uttarashada star 1’st padam.
      we are getting less points “14” only in our kundali matching and they are saying that we have nadi dosha(ek nadi dosha) so we cant marry. Is that true? will it really effect us? we are in relation ship and we want to marry at any cost but astrologers say that our kundali is not at all matching and having nadi dosha and kuja dosha and after marriage there may be death and all. so this marriage is not preferable.
      We are very worried and his parents are more particular regarding kundali. Please show us a way for hope and suggest us what to do.
      thank you

• #13937 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Kindly note that Nadi Dosha is very Important. If Nadi score is 0 it is not good. However what you are looking at is only Guna Milan. Agreed that your Gun score is 14 , which is less than minimum. You need to check if the Dosha get cancelled Naturally. Many times the Dosha get cancelled that is why many people with less Gun milan have happy married life. you have not done the Graha Milan which is more important than Guna milan. You should read my articles on Complete Horoscope Matching.

https://astrologymag.com/guna-milan-during-horoscope-matching/

If you still need any assistance, you can call me on my number.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #13937 in Regarding Nadi dosha
Your information:

Cancel