related to IAS and civil services exam

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ranjann

Respected navneet sir please analyse my chart whether it is fine for civil services(IAS) or not.Last time u have replied 10th lord sun is in 1st house but debilitate in navamsa.But sir it is forming neech bhang rajyog from multiple sources.please take a look on my chart whether it is supporting IAS or not?details-
      Name-raja,
      dob-29nov1994,
      time-5.55am,
      place-soro,balasore,orissa,
      latitude-21’28″N,
      longitude-86’41″E.
      Qualification-msc(physics)

• #30107 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Ranjann greetings from Astrologmag.com Your lagna is Scorpio, Hastha Star and Kanya Rasi. You are currently running Rahu Mahadasa and Ketu Bukthi.
      From Nov End you will have Venus bukthi. Both Rahu and Venus is standing Rahu Star of Swathi hence it is good.
      Mars in 10th good. You have Ketu and Mars in Fire sign good, When I see your study chart area Rahu Phase is happening.
      Career chart Dasamasa having 3planets in Leo, MER,JUPITER and MARS good.
      Sun in 2nd house of Scorpio good.
      This will give you Govt., Job but I am not whether you will be able to clear IAS. But you can very well get a Govt., Job.

Regards
      Ananda Kumar Sharma

[email protected]

• #30109 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Ranjann greetings from Astrologmag.com Your lagna is Scorpio, Hastha Star and Kanya Rasi. You are currently running Rahu Mahadasa and Ketu Bukthi.
      From Nov End you will have Venus bukthi. Both Rahu and Venus is standing Rahu Star of Swathi hence it is good.
      Mars in 10th good. You have Ketu and Mars in Fire sign good, When I see your study chart area Rahu Phase is happening.
      Career chart Dasamasa having 3planets in Leo, MER,JUPITER and MARS good.
      Sun in 2nd house of Scorpio good.
      This will give you Govt., Job but I am not sure you will be able to clear IAS. But you can very well get a Govt., Job.

Regards
      Ananda Kumar Sharma

[email protected]

• #30111 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ranjann,

assuming your horoscope time/date is spot on (not even +/-5 mins delta), your horoscope has some great points as mentioned by Mr. Anand Kumar as well

* Exchange of house between Mars as lagna lord and Sun as 10th lord is rajyoga
      * Mercury and Jupiter closely conjunct in scorpio gives you penetrative intellectual abilities in mathematical subjects
      * Sun in ascendant gives administrative abilities and a BIG EGO (especially as Mars as aspecting lagna + Sun/Mer/Jupiter)
      * 9th lord Moon in 11th house is great/excellent
      * Saturn aspecting 10th house, Mars and ascendant gives tremendous ability to channel your energies
      * Mars/Saturn aspecting 10th house and each other shows higher chances of IPS

for selection into IAS/IPS, you need to have an excellent dasha/bhukti to clear exam (especially win in competition) + Sun/Moon supporting in dasha/bhukti.

Rahu mahadasha lasts till 2024 and I agree with Mr Anand Kumar/Navneet that clearing competition sounds tough and govt job chances are high. Still if you ask us the best time, I think Rah-Moon period (18/9/2021-20/3/2023) will be excellent time and save a bullet to try during that period if you don’t succeed before (Moon is placed in its own star

We don’t mean to discourage anyone and synthesis of our recommendation is that move heavens/earth from effort/preparation pov as it won;t be an easy ride (Civil services prep is anyhow never easy)

God bless you,
      Deepak

• #30113 Reply
      TMR

I am giving the strength and nature of your planets.

Planet Net Strength Nature

Sun——- 85.11 Malefic
      Moon—–48.11 Benefic
      Mars——45.34 Malefic
      Mercury–21.00 Benefic
      Jupiter—-81.47 Malefic
      Venus—-31.10 Malefic
      Saturn—-34.67 Benefic
      Rahu—–19.07 Malefic
      Kethu—–20.38 Malefic

Net——–45.62 Malefic

Based on the above and the resultant strength of houses, it is very unlikely that you will get through the All India Services exam. However you may get a lower ranking govt. job in life.

Perhaps if you are in the reservation category, there could be some potential in getting included in the ranking list since Sun is powerful though a malefic.

• #32146 Reply
      ranjann

Thanks all astrologers for your reply and advice…
      Also sorry for late response……

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #32146 in related to IAS and civil services exam
Your information:

Cancel