Relationship

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anu

Dear sirs situations becoming worse in marital life will this marriage sustain?wife:
      Dob:13/9/1985
      Time:10:22am
      Place:sadashivpet
      Husband:
      Dob:26/11/1983
      Time:10:30-11:30am
      Place:sirsilla

TMR

You are a highly short tempered person and if you are not able to control yourself, it is very unlikely that your marriage will sustain. Your husband is one who has only poor mental happiness and career gains in life. If you need a scientific evaluation of your horoscope match, read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and come through Paid consultation which will help you both understand your shortcomings and make suitable adjustments so that the marriage survives.

Anu

Thanks for the reply sir but im trying a lot to survive my relationship from years without anyones support including my hubby.i adjusted for everything.he blames me for each and everything infront of others.i have good opinion on marriage and our culture thats why still trying to change him and be with him.iam trying very much but no result.if divorce is there in our charts please suggest remedies.

TMR

The word Divorce is not endorsed by astrology since it is basically a legal term. No astrologer can ever say that there is divorce in a horoscope. Divorce is always associated with two people. That is why horoscope matching is done to check the possibility of decent and happy co-existence.

Div

prashant(male)
      3:25AM
      Delhi . And meetu (female) 17.07.1988 time 4Pm delhi. I will also send my and wife kundli. From last some days i feel my wife cheated me or hidden something and when i ask her she replied there is nothing and love me alot . I dont know what is right or wrong. My mind very disturb . Please check its my humble request what goings on in our life please check kundli please in waiting ur reply

TMR

Astrology cannot be used for finding out things like you want us to find out. Perhaps you should engage a private detective.

Div

Please tell why these thing happen to us. How our grahah take places how our chart condition our period is good or bad.

TMR

It is God’s dictum that you must suffer the type of things you are going through. Planets when you were born only give you certain alarms about impending problems or obstacles in your life. You will only be forewarned about it so that you can take some precautions. What things are to happen will always happen. Go through my blog and you will get a good exposure to Astrology and its usefulness in our life.

Obviously your period undergoing now is not good. You will have to endure it for sometime. Bad times will turn good after some time. Nothing good or bad lasts for ever.

Div

So my wife never cheated me . That my planet condition or bad time

Div

Please tell some remedies for relief my mind bacause now days im getting stress

TMR

You can read “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Relationship’ is closed to new replies.