Relationship stress! Need help!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nishant Narula

I’m Nishant
      21 August,1993
      05:30 am
      Haridwar, Uttrakhandh, India

I’ve been in a relationship with a girl for a year who was already involved with someone else, then a year later we broke up. Then recently, I met another woman who is older than me and divorcee. These love experiences are quite depressing to me and I have started to feel obsession for alcohol a lot. All these situations are making me worried about my future marriage life.

Please tell me something about the quality of my marriage life, when will I marry and what to expect from my future spouse in term of personality.

Your time and effort will be sincerely appreciated.

• #31985 Reply
      TMR

You have a very powerful horoscope and has a strong marital house. Strictly according to Astrology, you are already married since marriage is defined as “Union of body, mind and soul”. May be the horoscope matching with the past lovers were poor. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into astrology.

• #31998 Reply
      Deepak

Love affairs are part and parcel of your life as you are under Rahu mahadasha that will last till 25/11/2021. Rahu has strong combination for love affairs and expect another intense one during Rahu-Mars period 6/11/2020 to 25/11/2021 as Mars is lord of 5th house of romance and is placed in nakshatra of moon with Rahu as sublord (average chances of this affair translating into a formal union).

Count your blessings and try to learn from each/every experience that comes your way.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #32015 Reply
      Nishant Narula

Thank you so much Mr. Ramchandran and Mr. Deepak for analysis.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31998 in Relationship stress! Need help!
Your information:

Cancel