relationship with husband and kids

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha

Jai mata di!!

I am neha and my DOB is 03-06-1986 and time of birth is 12.08pm at delhi.
      i got married on 16th jan 2011 with aman gupta new delhi born on 1st may 1981 at 03.13pm.
      I have the following questions to ask from u:
      1) How is going to be my relations with my husband and with my inlaws, coz there are so many times that i end up with frustration/irritation from the other end. there is always a mis match in our thinking and our nature. i can also see a lot of quarrels between me and my husband since last few months, and it has grown up and now it is taking place more frequently.so pls tell me and suggest something
      2) i am blessed with a daughter last year, so want to know when should i go for the second one? do i have a boy in my chart?
      3) professionally i am a lecturer but i left the job last year due to my pregnancy and delivery, so want to know, when is the yog of work in my life again? will i get a permanent job in future?
      4) do i have any yog of foreign trip/tour in future?
      lastly,
      Recently i got separated from my inlaws and now living in a rented apartment, so want to knw, will we (i and my husband) get any entitlement from the hereditary property? or will we get something from them? when is the yog of our own permanent house?

PS: one of my friend recommended me to ask my queries from u as he did the same with u and is highly satisfied with ur reading. so please answer my doubts too.

hope to get the rely asap.
      thanks a tonn
      jai mata di!!

• #1319 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Neha Ji,

Thank for your appreciation and for visiting astrologymag.com, as you have lot of questions you may please take a premium reading which will be very detailed. Else you may please cut down on your questions and ask a single question that is important to you at this moment.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1320 Reply
      neha

could u please answer Question no 1 and the last question??

• #1328 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are your husband has Bhakoot dosha which indicates that there will be large issues on which you both will have major differences. Yours is 2/12 Bhakoot dosha as one has Aries and the other has Pisces as Rashi. The couple will face problems related to finances. Financially saving will be less. The couple will also differ in their mental capability leading to frequent tiffs and arguments. Your relationship with your inlaws will not be good as they will tent to influence your husband and interfere in your personal life. However you can use tact and diplomacy to influence your husband and have a cordial relationship with yourself. Adjustments will have to be made however you can work things together if you can judge the mood of each other and avoid confronting each other. Presently you are in the main period of Sun and the sub period of Rahu till July 2014, which are inimical to each other.

Doing the below remedies will surely help.

1. Give roti to the birds daily.
      2. Recite Mantra Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhraum Sah Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1358 Reply
      neha

Thank u so mch navneet ji…
      I can correlate ur predictions with my lifeand can say that u r absolutely right. Will definitey do the remedies suggested by u…

Could u pls also tell me that do i hv a permanent govt or ny other job yog.as u told u that i m a lecturer by proffession bt due to my delivery i left it nd nowadays m not working…so will i be working again?as a permanent faculty? When?

• #1364 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sun in the 10th house certainly career graph is good. You should have a good career ahead and as you are in the mahadasha of rahu efforts may not bring desired or slow rewards, but certainly after July 2014 you can yourself working towards it. Do try as you have a good career ahead.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1404 Reply
      neha

could u also pls tell me wether i have foreign travel yog with husband in my kundali?? wen??

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1320 in relationship with husband and kids
Your information:

Cancel