Relationship

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Yvonne

When will I marry? or just meet someone that I can make happy and that cares about me enough to share life with?

• #920 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

Thanks for your visit, please provide your date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #921 Reply
      Yvonne

05/19/1964 Alexandria,Louisianna,USA. Time around Midnight.

• #922 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Yvonne,

As per Indian astrology you are in the main period of Jupiter which is also your lord of the ascendant and is placed in the 5th house of relationship. I strongly feel that 2014 going forward after middle is especially very good for a relationship. You will happen to find someone who will understand you as a person and respect your views. The relationship will start as a casual friendship but strong chances are it will turn intimate as you enter the sub period of Venus during November 2014. Being ruled by Jupiter you will possess noble thoughts and be highly generous and you like to do charitable and social work. during the coming period you will do a lot for others. But most likely ignore your own health. You need will go very well with Aries and Leo. You will find them honest, open and intelligent and ofcourse not to forget Sagittaius themselves.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

• #923 Reply
      Yvonne

Thank you so much for this reading. There is truth to my helping others and I know I need to look after my health. So do you think I may already know this person?

• #924 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances are if the person is of the Zodaic signs that I have suggested earlier then chances of a simple friendship becoming much more are very much there, if not then you may have to wait for some more time to let the person come into your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #936 Reply
      Yvonne

If its great it’s worth waiting for! Thanks so much! Do you think I’m blocking this some how?

• #939 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

Possibly yes you can be in a state of confusion. Not certain which path to take. But I’m sure as time unfold you will look at things more clearly.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #136851 Reply
      FirstNameLastName

DoB 23 Oct 1985

Time 20.30  Pm Mumbai

When will get married? Success in profession? when I can go abroad

• #136853 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

To user with DOB23 OCT 1985, please note that you are asking so many questions like marriage, career & finance, and abroad. Which practically covers most of the horoscope discussion. I request you to kindly look at my paid analysis. for a phone / email report consultation You can whatsapp me on 9417884861 for more details.

Thanks,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #136854 Reply
        FirstName LastName

Can you Pls guide only on marrige part as part of free service

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #920 in Relationship
Your information:

Cancel