Relatonship related issues

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Roma

Hi guys!

I’m new and struggling with the interpretation of my chart when it comes to romantic relationships. In my everyday life, I find it hard to handle romantic relationship, so i thought astrology might give me some clues… What are my “strengths” and “weaknesses” in the relationship realm? How can I use my chart to work on my relationship issues? What should I “look out” for?

I hope I have posted all the relevant info (look below) to give me some feedback.

Thank you so much!

Roma

Positions of Planets
      Sun 0°59′ Libra
      Moon 12°42′ Virgo
      Mercury 17°32′ Virgo
      Venus 27°47′ Libra
      Mars 22°18′ Sagittarius
      Jupiter 4°05′ Capricorn
      Saturn 13°37′ Scorpio
      Uranus 10°06′ Sagittarius
      Neptune 28°42′ Sagittarius
      Pluto 0°51′ Scorpio
      Chiron 8°30′ Я Gemini
      Ceres 25°22′ Я Taurus
      Pallas 9°35′ Я Pisces
      Juno 7°04′ Virgo
      Vesta 8°25′ Virgo
      Node 29°11′ Я Taurus
      Lilith 4°22′ Я Aries
      Fortune 11°11′ Cancer
      AS 22°53′ Gemini
      MC 24°45′ Aquarius

Planets in Houses*
      Sun House 5
      Moon House 4
      Mercury House 4
      Venus House 5
      Mars House 7
      Jupiter House 7
      Saturn House 6
      Uranus House 6
      Neptune House 7
      Pluto House 5
      Chiron House 12
      Ceres House 12
      Pallas House 10
      Juno House 4
      Vesta House 4
      Node House 12
      Lilith House 11
      Fortune House 1

Positions of Houses
      House 1 22°53′ Gemini
      House 2 12°26′ Cancer
      House 3 1°45′ Leo
      House 4 24°45′ Leo
      House 5 26°14′ Virgo
      House 6 9°27′ Scorpio
      House 7 22°53′ Sagittarius
      House 8 12°26′ Capricorn
      House 9 1°45′ Aquarius
      House 10 24°45′ Aquarius
      House 11 26°14′ Pisces
      House 12 9°27′ Taurus

• #5237 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

thanks for visiting AstrologyMag forum and for your question. The astrologers here are only using the Vedic Astrology concepts and need to prepare the Horoscope Chart based upon the Sidereal astrology and not Tropical astrology. Therefore kindly provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5294 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Rashi is Leo, that is the Moon sign . You are a kind of person who is looking for more than just physical pleasure in your relationship. Moon is conjoined with Mercury making you a person who has both beauty and brains.
      For you mental compatibility is equally important to physical compatibility in a relationship. You have the grace and the attraction that will attract others towards you. However stability in your relationship will not be there. Sun in the 5th house will make you very romantic person. Therefore you will have more than one relationship. Satisfaction in your relationship will not be there. Marriage house is also weak. Ketu (South Node of Moon ) is conjoined with Mars in the 7th house. Mars in the 7th house increases sexual desire. Ketu in the 7th house decreases the happiness on the marital front.

Being A Leo by Moon , You go out of your way to make the person happy with whom you are involved, but small issues create problems in your relationship. however you are going through the main period of Mars and sub period of Saturn, both are inimical to each other. Rahu the north node of the Moon is in Virgo in transit which is your 5th house of romance. Stability in your relationship is promised after January 2015. If you are looking for stability in your relationship including Marriage go with the person who matches with your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5294 in Relatonship related issues
Your information:

Cancel