remedies for surya rahu grahan dosha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

namaste sir,
      once I asked u about my marriaget sir then u told me I have surya rahu grahan in 5th house,n I have to do sun remedies. sir I want to know what I have to do for it? will u tell which remedies?
      female
      dob-2/2/1990
      Tob-10:55am
      place – sultanpur maharashtra
      thank you.

• #12747 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You do have Surya Gharan dosha but not in the 5th house, but 10th house, which is the karamstan or the house of profession. Your lagan is Aries and Rashi is also Aries. Moon is under kemadrume Dosha, which is not good.

You should be doing the below given remedies.

1. Keep fast on Mondays

2. Recite Mantra “Om Gruni Suryaaya Namaha” 108 times daily

3. Surya namaskar

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12753 Reply

ok sir,
        is there love marriage in my kundali??
        pls reply for this question sir.m getting confused now that’s why asking sir.
        thank you.

• #12806 Reply

sir,
          please tell me na is there love marriage in my kundli? when I will get married?
          please reply sir
          thank you.

• #12812 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 5th house which is the prime house of love and romance is ruled by Sun and as we discussed Sun and Rahu are in the 10th house conjoined. Rahu and Sun form the Surya Gharan dosha which is not good for your career, education and also love. career can see severe ups and down as Sun is the karka for the career. Love life can suffer. Education would see breaks. You are in the Sun and Venus period which is not good. Problems on the love front are likely to bother your mind.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12816 Reply

thank you sir for reply. so if I follow the remedies which are given by you. is it possible to reduce the effects? your prediction is true sir I am having trouble in bo education and love life. sir my question is there ant chance of love marriage in kundli or have to go for arrange marriage?
        kindly give me your divine prediction about love or arrange marriage sir.
        thank you.

• #12823 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of Love marriage are not strong, as indicated earlier. Do the Surya mantra and Rahu mantra jaap and things will get better, but most importantly get a good horoscope matching done if love or arrange marriage, to be sure that you have a blissful and happy married life. Things in love do change after marriage so they are not always successful. Remember that you and the boy should match astrologically for you both to have a peaceful , happy , blissful marital relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12853 Reply

thank you so much sir 🙂

• #13040 Reply
        me

sir as u said Surya and Rahu in 10th house in mine case. does it mean I have pitrudosha? how much it stay longer?

• #13075 Reply
          me

sir pls reply..

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13040 in remedies for surya rahu grahan dosha
Your information:

Cancel