remedy

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      cutegirl

sir, I am going through a lot of financial problems, and unable to get a job till now. I want to know when will my bad luck end?? How will be my financial situation be better….When will my financial situation be better? Will I ever be able to afford to buy my own house and car?
      my dob: 1st nov 1991
      tob:12.30 pm
      place: Barasat, West bengal, India
      Please tell me should I do any remedy??

• #6284 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article “Are there remedies in Astrology” on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6293 Reply
      cutegirl

please help me

• #6296 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Sun and the sub period of Rahu, Sun is the karka for job and is debilitated in the 10th house in your natal chart. Rahu will give you high expectations and over confidence. You need to remember that the period is most unlikely to give you results that you want. You need to open your mental horizon beyond what you are looking at presently and venture into new arenas of life. The period after June 2015 is much better on this front however you can get a job much before that if you look at more and different options and also strengthen Sun.

1. Respecting Elders.
      2. Recite Mantra Om Brim Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.
      3. Fodder to the Cow.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6298 Reply
      cutegirl

thank you sir…I will follow your remedies..but can it be a govt job or in banking sector??

• #6300 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Now again you are getting stuck on the Govt Job and banking sector. Govt job chances are not strong as Sun is debilitated. Therefore even if you try you will get a lower rank Govt job only. Widen your horizon and look for other positions that suit your liking and fit your education and qualification.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6310 Reply
      Gajendra

Panditji, Pranam…
      My DOB is 20-9-72, Sumerpur (Raj.) 12.00 noon

I shall be highly grateful to you if you kindly inform me is there guru chandal yogin my kundli? or any other Dosha & its remedies.
      A panditji told Dad that there s some dosha in my kundali cos of which I may make a big loss in joint biz. so i shud b controlled, I didnt asked Dad in detail nor to that panditji cos of some reason.
      Will be very thankfull if U can clear this pls

• #6311 Reply
      cutegirl

then should I try for higher studies and sftwr companies too?

• #6316 Reply
      TMR

Dear Gajendra,

There are problems with your horoscope as is evident from the following

Planet Residential Strength

Sun 32.91
      Moon 61.65
      Mars 5.54
      Mercury 32.56
      Jupiter 50.13
      Venus 62.70
      Saturn 10.17
      Rahu 4.99
      Kethu 4.99

Net 29.51

Your Mars, Saturn, Rahu, Kethu are really weak planets with hardly any residential strengths. Neither Mercury and Sun are strong enough. Moon, Jupiter and Venus can only do some good to the horoscope. You can identify your weakness by studying the planetary significations as is given in http://www.microastrology.com/astrology/learn-basic/176-planetary-signification.html

Bear in mind the above observations and be guarded whenever you take decisions of importance.

Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details on how astrology can be made use of in day to day life.

• #6335 Reply
      rohini

Hello sir

Dob:12/11/1992

Time :11:47 am

Sir I want to know whether mine will be a love or arrange marriage if so when will it happen

Thankyou

• #6347 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Rohini Ji,

As Ketu is conjoined with Moon and Venus the lord of 5th house is in an inimical distance, love marriage would not be easy.

Therefore eventually you will have to look at arrange marriage only.
      Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6293 in remedy
Your information:

Cancel