Reply frm TMR sir – Marriage Delay

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

TMR sir,

i am making a post again as suggested by the moderators here.

my DOB is 28/03/1988, time: 09:15 PM, place : ambala (haryana)
      when will i get married?? its been 2 yrs now, my parents are looking for a match bt hardly any proposals r coming.. nd those who comes.were not good at all.. so kindly tell when will i get married – this year or next year..??

• #10365 Reply
      TMR

You will be married around the first quarter of 2017 certain, if not earlier.

• #27684 Reply
        Priya

Dear sir,

its been 2 yrs since i asked this question. but i am still unmarried. My question remains the same. When will i get married. and what would be the profession/nature of my husband and till this age, i am still not settled in my career. i dont even know what i want to do in my life. Sometimes i feel completely lost.
        Thanks.

• #27688 Reply
      TMR

Your marital happiness as per your horoscope is 46.21% which is what best you can expect. If you are expecting for a better percentage, there could be further delays and perhaps inordinate delays. Material considerations of the bridegroom should not be the prime considerations for a happy marriage, but unfortunately that has predominance in the present society and many a suitable proposal are thus discarded. The profession and nature of your bridegroom etc. cannot be predicted using Astrology and if someone does it is only a bluff. Do read my blog for learning the scope of astrology and the definitions of marriage.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10365 in Reply frm TMR sir – Marriage Delay
Your information:

Cancel