Request for career guidance

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tara

Namaste ji,
      I request you to guide me regarding my career.

I am working on and off. I work for some time and then due to some circumstance I have to quit my job and I have to start all over again.

My details are:
      Date of birth: 21 May 1985
      TIme: 8:47 AM
      Place: Pondicherry,India

Will I ever get a stable job and make imprints in the professional world? When do you think the period is favourable for me to work again?

Thank you in advance

Regards,
      Tara

• #29611 Reply
      tara

Ji,could you please look into my chart and guide me?

• #29673 Reply
      Deepak

Hi Tara,

sorry to hear your troubles. Assuming details you provided are right (time/place/date),Jupiter and Saturn are causing troubles in your professional life because

1) Jupiter being lord of 10th house of career is placed in 8th house in Chalit in debilitation/neecha rashi. Jupiter is also cuspal sublord of 10th house thereby accentuating fluctuations in career
      2) Ninth lord Saturn in retrograde in 5th house and thereby becoming weak despite being exalted
      3) 11th lord Mars and 2nd lord moon are in 12th house thereby indicating gains outside India

Currently you are under Jupiter mahadasha till 2028 and Mercury Antradasha started from 5/6/2017 which will go much better than last 3 years that you had under Saturn (which is retrograde and had 6/8/12 combination in nakshatra + sublord which is bad) as Mercury is placed in 11th house of gains as lagna lord.

Jupiter Mahadasha runs till 2028 and Jupiter being in 8th house will give ups/downs (by virtue of its placement). But bright light is that Sun which is lord of 3rd house is in 11th house in CHalit and hence you will get gains from changes

You are advised to chant Jupiter Beej Mantra 1000 times daily and also chant beej mantra of budha 1000 times daily. Good periods of stability are as follows

1) Jupiter-Mer (5/6/2017 to 11/9/2019)- will give victory over enemies given lagna lord is placed in 11th house
      2) Jup-Ket(11/9/2019-17/8/2020)-excellent time
      3) Jupiter-Venus (17/8/2020-18/4/2023)- should be great time as Venus is exalted in 10th house and a benefic for your ascendant
      4) Jupiter-Sun (18/4/2023-4/2/2024)- excellent time for gains

Accept that changes are part of time till 2028 and life will become much better. Lord of 11 in 12th house and Jupiter aspecting 12th house from 8th shows life will become better in foreign land.

May god bless you and keep doing your Karma!
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29673 in Request for career guidance
Your information:

Cancel