Rishi Rahul Ji please help

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Krishna

DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 12:02 pm
      Place:: Kharagpur, West Bengal
      Respected Sir, I used to be a good student but after getting into engineering I started performing low and could not get desirable results after hardwork, now I am at the end of the course confused and frustrated. Please help me with your precious advice.

• #14561 Reply
      Krishna

Sir please shed some light.

• #14566 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Sensitive & overly self critical person.

1) When did u join engineering? Did you start getting disillusioned from 2014 second half?
      2) Did you start a new direction, if not the present education, between May & Sept 2014?
      3)Is ‘hope’ becoming difficult since Sept 2015 increasing?

Please answer all points to enable proper answers.

RishiRahul

• #14568 Reply
      Krishna

Thanks for sparing time Sir.
      (1) I joined electrical engg. course in July 2012.Yes since sept 2014 I started getting frustrated because I could not perform good and began losing interest.
      (2) Since I got stuck in this degree course I somehow continued and started thinking abt other options but I was so confused and frustrated that couldn’t concentrate on anything. However in 2015 I started thinking abt pursuing MBA from a good college but that too requires solid preparation and work experience.
      (3) Around Sept 2015 it was really tough time for me because even after repeated efforts I was getting rejected by every company in the college placements. Most of my peers were having multiple offers whereas I was empty-handed. I became hopeless.
      After such hard time by God’s grace got offer from an IT company. But now I feel engineering was not meant for me and I feel like a loser having no interest in my branch of study and IT as well. Please tell me which way should I go now, I want to shine in life.

Once again thanks for sparing your precious time.

• #14600 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello,

Shouldnt you complete your engineering? or have you?
        When?

RishiRahul

• #14585 Reply
      Krishna

Sir eagerly waiting for your reply.

• #14595 Reply
      Krishna

Sir please any advice?

• #14601 Reply
      Krishna

Will complete this May 2016.

• #14617 Reply
      Hamsa

Hi,
      One of the astrologer told me that I have pretha dosha .. so i want to know more about this and what is the parihara to get rid of what i am suffering..
      Please suggest with some genuine pariharas…
      Thanks in advance

• #14626 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello,

Which means, as you confirmed, Sept 2015 onward gave sharper disappointments.

Complete your present course that you are unhindered. it will hold you in good stead in future; which you may slowly understand after Aug 2016 & before 2017 is over.

From the limited details without palmistry & numerology it seems that a further education can only be in the short term (till 2017 or so).

You will confirm yourself in a career within 2017. You will begin coming out of the rut feeling from Aug 2016, and arrive at position of strength during the first quarter of 2017.
        Pursue your career now, and studies, if any as a secondary option.

Keep us updated…..

Good luck,

RishiRahul

• #14623 Reply
      Krishna

Will complete engineering successfully on April 2016. Sir please any advice?

• #14628 Reply
      Krishna

Thank you Sir for your precious advice, mayGod bless you, onek onek dhonyobad, will get in touch with you.

• #14842 Reply
      Krishna

Sir how will be my financial status? I don’t know why I have sky high hopes and wishes which are very hard to achieve.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14628 in Rishi Rahul Ji please help
Your information:

Cancel