Rishi Rahul Ji Please Please Help me to Fight Depression !!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pratim Chakraborty

My
      DOB – 5th October 1990
      POB – Dum Dum Cantonment /Kolkata
      TOB – 10 : 31 A.M

I’m Right now Unemployed , My Friends are all well settled and getting married while I’m yet to get another job . Really feeling Depressed .I’m Preparing for Gov’t Exams Mainly for Banks .
      Please tell me about the Prospect of My Career and Future Financial Status .
      Will I get a Job ? If yes then when ? Frankly I haven’t Tried Hard enough ,Have been very lazy for a while But now for the 1st time getting serious about it and Will My Financial Status ever be Better ?
      Sorry sir For those long queries But Really started to feel very low for days .

• #15411 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You are running shani antardasa since Aug 2013 till Oct 2016, which is good for career, but you are unemployed now.

This means you were working at this time. What transpired at the third quarter of 2014? regarding job/work?

I am also under the impression that Oct 2014 onwards life was asking you to be practical about the career options.

RishiRahul

• #15415 Reply
      Pratim Chakraborty

Was preparing for CAT then changed my Mind and now I’m focusing more into Gov’t Jobs Mainly Banking .Truth Be Told i Was lazy and Careless about my preparation and Right now for the 1st time since my graduation feeling the urgency and now focusing More .
      Sir After This Saturn Antardasha The Mercury Antardasha will begin and I Read somewhere that Venus and Mercury both are ” Marak ” Planets for Scorpio Ascendant . And Venus is Debilitated in my horoscope while Mercury is Exalted, I’m Pretty Scared after knowing this .
      Can i get a Job in this Period ? What is the Prospect of my career ?

• #15416 Reply
      Pratim Chakraborty

The Main Problem is Sir I can’t take a Decision .
      To be frank with you i’m still torn between a Gov’t job and Private one .
      Job security is good but one can earn much more from a private job than from a simple banking job . But As I’m from a lower middle class family i have taken the decision to pursue for Gov’t jobs if i can get one then after that i might appear for GMAT or CAT .
      I urgently Need a Job Right now .
      But Venus – Mercury Antardasha is Scaring me . Sir Please Tell me What is the Prospect of My career ? will my financial Status ever be improved ?
      After Venus Mahadasha The Sun Mahadasha will come can i expect any thing from that period . Really it’s Making me Crazy .

• #15422 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

I have given a set of predictions already, where I inquired about what transpired at the 3rd. quarter 2013.
      Also a feedback like When did you complete your previous studies and have you worked till date will be helpful as I am replying only through astrology?

RishiRahul

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15415 in Rishi Rahul Ji Please Please Help me to Fight Depression !!
Your information:

Cancel