Rishi Rahul Sir Need Your Opinion

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Dheeraj

Hello Sir I have been practising astrology since last three years. I have observed that your timing of events and other predictions are so accurate. You are truly a remarkable astrologist. Sir recently I saw the chart of a boy in his engineering and after analysing it for some days and different angles found it to be a potent one. The guy is highly ambitious and has sky high hopes and wishes(till now he is living a middle class life and often frustrated). I want you to look at his chart and give an expert’s advice on the fact that is the horoscope a powerful one so that he can realize his dreams in this life.
      DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 12:25 pm
      Place:: Chennai

• #15423 Reply
      Dheeraj

Sir are you busy?? please reply.

• #15426 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      His lagna is Tula.Second house contains rahu.Not good.
      Luagna lord is Sukra in 8th house with kethu.Not so good.
      Guru is in 12th not good.
      Sani in own house in 5th house is good.Kuja in 11th house good.
      It is not a special horoscope.More than average.
      Kuja is seeing Rahu.Sukra is seeing rahu.
      He may appear to be special.
      [email protected]

• #15427 Reply
      Dheeraj

Rishi Rahul Sir please reply, need your view.

• #15451 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello Sir I have been practising astrology since last three years. I have observed that your timing of events and other predictions are so accurate. You are truly a remarkable astrologist. Sir recently I saw the chart of a boy in his engineering and after analysing it for some days and different angles found it to be a potent one. The guy is highly ambitious and has sky high hopes and wishes(till now he is living a middle class life and often frustrated). I want you to look at his chart and give an expert’s advice on the fact that is the horoscope a powerful one so that he can realize his dreams in this life.

Hello,

Saturn is a very potent rajayoga planet for him being the 4th & 5th lord, & its in mulatrikona rasi is sign of steady, but late success.
      This Saturn being retrograde tends to delay results after frustrating.

The native may have started his present endeavour from around mid 2014 with a year; and met with some temporary dissapointment around Feb 2016.

He is a quick thinker, and a takes interest in rationalising a lot

RishiRahul

• #15453 Reply
      Dheeraj

Sir first of all I am privileged that you looked into the chart. It feels great to have the opinion of an eminent astrologer like you. As you said he will get steady but late success, from which age can he expect advancement in life and career?
      Once again thanks for your time,I rely on your analysis only.

• #15454 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Saturn is a very potent rajayoga planet for him being the 4th & 5th lord, & its in mulatrikona rasi is sign of steady, but late success.

The native may have started his present endeavour from around mid 2014 with a year; and met with some temporary dissapointment around Feb 2016.

RishiRahul

Sir first of all I am privileged that you looked into the chart. It feels great to have the opinion of an eminent astrologer like you. As you said he will get steady but late success, from which age can he expect advancement in life and career?

Thank you for lavishing such praises, but you did not care to give any feedbacks on what I mentioned?

RishiRahul

• #15455 Reply
      Dheeraj

Sorry for my ignorance, well the guy is a quick thinker taking decisions on the go, sharp,witty, he is about to complete his engineering this April, he has been facing disappointment because he is getting rejections and is not able to grab good offers in college placements and the remaining chances are almost nil. That’s why he remains frustrated. When will luck smile at him?

• #15463 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara Rao
      Participant

Hello,

RishiRahul
      http://www.rishirahul.com/

Thank you for lavishing such praises, but you did not care to give any feedbacks on what I mentioned?

RishiRahul

Sorry for my ignorance, well the guy is a quick thinker taking decisions on the go, sharp,witty, he is about to complete his engineering this April, he has been facing disappointment because he is getting rejections and is not able to grab good offers in college placements and the remaining chances are almost nil. That’s why he remains frustrated. When will luck smile at him?

Hello Dheeraj,

You can tell your friend that real success comes very late in life.

Also that after 16 June & at the 3rd. quarter of 2016 some job offer will come by, which may not be financially sufficient enough.
      And do let us know if it happens for information.

Since specific replies to time is only confirmed through the use of astrology, palmistry & numerology collectively, you may ask friend to check up the link below for such.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
      http://www.rishirahul.com/

• #15465 Reply
      Dheeraj

Sir I will convey him your predictions and I thank you from the core of my heart for sparing time and giving opinion on his chart. May God bless you and your family.

• #15467 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Dheeraj,

Oops. Sorry for the mistake in omitting a word.
      Please see my previous post to you. I have editted/added a word in bold, so that you can easily spot it.

Sorry for the mistake

RishiRahul

• #15470 Reply
      Dheeraj

No problem Sir, your are spending time on it that is more than enough. Lastly I would like to ask is the horoscope a special one(considering the various yogas occuring in it)?

• #15853 Reply
      Dheeraj

Rishi Rahul Sir to what age do you refer to ny very late? Is is after 36 years of age?

• #15854 Reply
      Dheeraj

Rishi Rahul Sir to what age do you refer to by ‘very late’? Is it after 36 years of age?

• #15861 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

No problem Sir, your are spending time on it that is more than enough. Lastly I would like to ask is the horoscope a special one(considering the various yogas occuring in it)?

Rishi Rahul Sir to what age do you refer to by ‘very late’? Is it after 36 years of age?

Hello,

I have already answered few query. You are welcome to check the link below for details, specific timings etc through palmistry, astrology & numerologically.

RishiRahul

• #15863 Reply
      Dheeraj

Sir please last question ‘very late’ meaning?

Viewing 15 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15467 in Rishi Rahul Sir Need Your Opinion
Your information:

Cancel