Rishi Rahul Sir please help

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

Hello Sir I have joined a private company after completing engineering, but after serving here for three months I feel I am not getting any interest in this job.Now I am continuing for killing time only. Please advice me whether to continue with the job or prepare for MBA or government services. Please advice Sir which way to choose in coming 2017?
      DOB: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 11:52 am
      Place: Kolkata

• #18956 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you can get a complete evaluation of your horoscope based on which you can decide your future course of action.

• #18967 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You have a destiny which is above ordinary standards & strong finances, but only when its the right time & right direction.

Overhopefulness since Oct 2015 got you into emotional dissapointment in Feb/March 2016 as you might have felt obstructed.
      Also you are at the heart of Sani mahadasa sani antar, which is difficult; leading to swaying mind since June 2016.

RishiRahul

• #18976 Reply
      Raj

Sir thanks for spending your time and valuable reading. Please tell me what to do in 2017? When the good things you said will materialize?

• #19004 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

No feedbacks?

RishiRahul

• #19006 Reply
      Raj

Sorry Sir your predictions are spot on. Please advice me what to do and will my time improve in Sa-Me period?

• #19007 Reply
      Raj

When will I have strong finances and fortune in life? Your predictions in 2nd para are spot on.

• #19010 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

What do you mean, spot on?
      What happened?

RishiRahul

• #19011 Reply
      Raj

Sir sorry I mean to say during 4th quarter of 2015 I was facing tough time since I remained unlucky in college placements the same trend followed in 2016 first quarter and I was hopeless.I somehow got an offer in June and after serving here for few months I feel I should gradually change my course of action to some other fields like MBA. But the current period as you said is very critical, so I can’t leave the job. Please advice me what to choose in coming days since I am very much confused, when will luck smile at me? I am also an astro enthusiast. Please reply and thanks for spending your precious time.

• #19032 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You have a destiny which is above ordinary standards & strong finances, but only when its the right time & right direction.

Overhopefulness since Oct 2015 got you into emotional dissapointment in Feb/March 2016 as you might have felt obstructed.
      Also you are at the heart of Sani mahadasa sani antar, which is difficult; leading to swaying mind since June 2016.

RishiRahul

Hello,

Now I understand where I am spot on.
      You can be helped well!

For detailed and Paid analysis please visit the link below.
      Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics in the forum, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul

• #19036 Reply
      Raj

Sir please any hints on my success I will avail paid service soon.

• #19059 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hi,

Not hints on your success, but specific success & how to go about it.

It takes into consideration exactly what you have done and what you are doing now. And then goes to your future., by using astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively.

RishiRahul

• #19097 Reply
      Raj

Sir I can pay you 1000 rupees only, will you help me?

• #19109 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

I can only help you with the payment options given below.
      There are other astrologers too.

RishiRahul

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18967 in Rishi Rahul Sir please help
Your information:

Cancel