Rishi Rahul Sir please spare a few moments

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Baishali

Hello Sir, heard a lot about you. Sir I am admitted to PhD. last year. Please tell me how will be my career and married life. Mainly my husband and his family. Many astrologers I have consulted sound dubious regarding this matter.
      DOB:: 04/10/1990
      Time:: 1:41 pm
      Place:: Guwahati, Assam.

• #15320 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Oh You did get good reviews of me?
      That feels good to know!

Presently till 2017 you are having Ketu dasa, which being in the 8th. from the atmakaraka will not be liked, and you will just dislike whats going on.

2017 resumes your Yogakarak Venus Mahadasa, giving results from the last quarter 2021, when you will latch onto something meaningful at last; as you will be better equipped to ground yourself in a particular discipline, career, or relationship.

And yes, 2017 onwards career is the permeating priority; while 2020 in way of permanent/serious relationships.

Also Whatever pursued from Sept 2015 will give a proper opening from May 2017, after some minor alterations in Feb 2016, in terms of finances, which again may not be in the desired area, making you feel a bit cornered.

Feedbacks on the area mentioned may help.

RishiRahul

• #15329 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

I hope you have got it.

RishiRahul

• #15354 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello,

I have a few queries just using astrology, but not numerology and palmistry together, and the predictions are only approximate.
        You may check up the link below.

Thank you for appreciating.
        Good luck.

RishiRahul

• #15333 Reply
      Baishali

Sir thanks for spending time on analysing my chart and thanks again for your counsel. Just if possible a few words regarding by future husband, good or bad anything.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Rishi Rahul Sir please spare a few moments
Your information: