Rishi Rahul Sir

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Harsh

Hello Sir, I want to know about my job prospects. In which kind of job field will I be employed and do well and when? When will luck start helping me?
      DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 11:52 am
      Place:: Guwahati, Assam.

• #11381 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You were possibly a brilliant, innovative, idealistic child who spent the younger days in developing your intuitive capabilities; learnt to see things subjectively rather than objectively.

I also wonder if you are very conscious your sexuality/the opposite sex.

RishiRahul
      Astrologer, Numerologis & Palmist

• #11395 Reply
      Harsh

Sir thanks for your reply and your predictions are spot on. Kindly help me as I am passing through a rough time, will I become successful one day?

• #11415 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Thank you for appreciating!

As this is an evaluating forum, detailed replies will be given in consulting with the use of palmistry, numerology and astrology; but few general hints for you:-

Shani dasa being a powerful rajayogakarak in retrogession gives sharp changes in life, gains from overseas or multinationals, rise in materialistic ventures; presently since Nov 2014 onwards you are having shani dasa for 19 years; and shani raises your platform in life.

RishiRahul
        Astrologer,Numerologist & Palmist

• #11443 Reply
      Harsh

Sir thank you very much for your kind advice but after repeated efforts I have realized that I am a loser and I can not achieve anything in life, neither luck will support me nor I will be able to do it with my efforts.

• #11458 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Harsh,

I do not think you are a loser at all.
        Maximum by 2017 early you will start coming about with strength.

Good luck,
        RishiRahul
        Astrologer, Numerologist & Palmist

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11443 in Rishi Rahul Sir
Your information:

Cancel