Sade Sati + Chandra Mahadasha + Sankata Yogini Dasha + Kemadruma Yoga

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Manu

Sade Sati + Chandra Mahadasha + Sankata Yogini Dasha + Kemadruma Yoga + Moon in 1st House

Respected Guruji,

My pranams to you.

I am fearful of an approaching astrological combination in my life.

I am born in Meena Rashi (Revati 2) and Simha Lagna

1. It is said I have Kemadruma Dosha, as the two houses (2nd and 12th) have no planets in them, which is malefic.

2. My Chandra Maha Dasha will be between the years 2020 and 2030 (10 years), which is said to be malefic for Meena Rashi.

3. To overlap with this, I have Sade Sati from the year 2022 to 2030, which is malefic.

4. Additionally, I have Sankata Yogini Dasha from 2022 to 2030, which is malefic.

5. Moon is placed in 1st house in my birth chart, which is said to be malefic with regard to emotions and decision making faculties.

So, the period of 2020 to 2030 seems to be overladen with many negative astrological phases, with a weak Moon in by birth chart.

I request you to kindly tell me if it is going to be a really bad period for me, and if so, any remedial measures to be taken.

TMR

If you have so much of information regarding your chart, what is the need of contacting us. You have well evaluated your own horoscope. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Sade Sati + Chandra Mahadasha + Sankata Yogini Dasha + Kemadruma Yoga’ is closed to new replies.