Santhan yoga

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Amrita

Am married and going to be 32 years. I am really tensed because of no getting conceived. Do I have santhan yoga?

If yes, kindly astrologers predict from my chart when I will be blessed with a child.

Female, 4 Aug 1982, 8:33 am, Kottayam, Kerala.

• #4413 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you will have an issue by about 2018.

• #4420 Reply
      Amrita

Tmr ji,
      Your answer made be a bit confusing. You mentioned an issue will happen. Can you help me to understand. Will be very grateful to hear from you.

I put up this query because I seen ketu in my 5th house which is signs of miscarriage or abortion. It is really scaring me.

• #4422 Reply
      TMR

I meant you will have a child by about 2018. Till then there could be some reasons which prevents an offspring being born, the reason no astrologer will be able to foresay. Your contention that Kethu in fifth sign causes miscarriage etc. are all half baked knowledge on the subject. Just the presence of planets in a sign being used for analysis of a horoscope is all for wayside astrologers who have no in depth knowledge about astrology. Read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ which will give you some better insight into astrology.

I can give you my full evaluation of your horoscope if you come through Premium/Paid services.

• #4423 Reply
      Amrita

Thanks TMR ji.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Santhan yoga
Your information: