When my career life will be better?

29/04/1984
      4:40 AM
      Born in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
      Male

Thanks

• #38726 Reply
      ssathya

You do not have job satisfaction because of Jupiter standing alone at the 10th house. Your job position will improve only by 2022.

Please worship lord Guru on Thursdays or relief

http://www.sathyastro.com

• #38729 Reply
      Anu

Sir pls check is there any chance of divorcein my kundli.myhusband staying away from me from 2years.he never trying to join with me.my family relatives forcing me to do second marriage.bot i really love my hubby.but due to his ignorance im getting fear that i may live alone.thats why im going to file divorce sir.his family trying to cut my relation.i dont hv any option only divorce.bcoz from ladt 5 years the same quarels and separation.my last hope sir will we unite sir?
      My dob-13/9/1985
      Time:10:22am
      Place:hyderabad

Husband details
      26/11/1983
      Time:10:30-11am
      Place:karimnagar
      Pls help sir.

• #38739 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Raj
      You are running Venus dasa and Saturn bhukti upto 07-06-2018. Saturn is your 11th lord in the 7th house and aspecting Jupiter in the 10th house. It is good.
      The main problem is in yourself. Even though you are very sharp and intelligent, you always feel tensions and delay things. You want to be above of all and will not relish others advice.
      Be cautious in your dealings with others in financial and communication aspects.
      As Mr.Sathya has said above, you will find changes from 2022.

• #38762 Reply
      ssathya

Ms. Anu

I have checked your horoscope and your husband ( although the time is not accurate) and my observation is as under
      both of are having a good horoscope and only issue is you both have ego issue and your separation is due to the ego as he has Saturn in 1 house powerfully and moon in seventh house. for you also Saturn is in first house very strongly and Rahu in seventh house.
      He is running sun dasha who is the eight lord and will end by Feb 2019.
      If you really wish to revive your marriage pl do the following remedies

1. on Saturdays offer flowers to durga between 10.30 AM to 12.00 noon with a prayer for unity

2. Worship lord ganesha with Durva Grass on Fridays with a prayer on unity

Pl wait till Feb 2019 if unity do not happen by that time you may go for separation.

http://www.sathyastro.com

• #38798 Reply
      Raj

Thank you mr Sathya and JVS Rao
      When will I meet my wife?
      Some astrologers told me I know her from few years ago but I am not sure about it.
      Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38739 in Sathyaastrologer…..please answer
Your information:

Cancel