satish sir

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      shree

dob 16/8/1991
      tob : 10:40 am
      pob : belgaum , Karnataka

I am struggling from last 2years for getting good job in good reputed company. I have shown my kundali to so many astrologers but no one could give the correct answer regarding my job. they have given stupid answers like ”Next month me lagenga” but uptill now every month has been passed today is such condition i don’t get job from last month. So i request please study my kundali properly & Please tell exact time/month of getting job.

• #20291 Reply
      satish

Hi Shree

after going thru ur chart ..i have te following to say.

current mada dasa is saturn till 2029 and within tht its ketu antardasa till june 2016…

and its your 2nd phase of 7 and half year sani period.( But starting from jan 2017 theree will be begening to positive changes profession wise)
      usually satun ketu gives lot of work related tensions.
      but as saturn is freindly planet.

but you saturn in sun star..and sun in mercury star…and both saturn and sun are enemies/…so ur hardwork and being Humble will bring you benefits in job

From novemer 2016 till june 2017
      there will be some changes in ur profession life…
      more positive results particulary Feb 2017 till june 2017

once saturn moves to dhanu raasi , the 3rd house from both ur lagan n moon you will experince positive changes through ur own efforts in ur profession

as saturn is in sun star, there will be difficulties but as its 11 lord after performing remedies to saturn chanting hanuman chalisa on sundays ) you will expereince positive results….

its advisablethat you do remedies on sundays for 4 weeks and then observe the results.
      these will be satisfaction for you.

its 4th lord and placed in 4th house..and also freindly planet to your lagan..so it will do gud but after lots of hardwork due to the inherent nature of saturn .

satish
      pls eamail me at : [email protected]

• #20300 Reply
      satish

thanku sir….
      whether chances of govt job…????

• #20305 Reply
      shree

thank u sir ….
      whether chances of govt job…??

• #20329 Reply
      shree

satish sir pls

• #20344 Reply
        satish

hello Shree

In raasi chart 10th house rules by jupite star, Jupiter iself along with mars , venus and mercury in 11th house of labha..
        And sun its placed in 10th house , it gets strength, and so you can apply for govt job..but since sun is mecury star and in 11th house..there chances of govt job.
        In d10 career chart Jupiter aspects sun…in 2nd house , 10th lord moon in placed in lagan , but as moon in rahu star and sun sub..you have tensions..very confused..but since sun is strong in raasi and dasama..you have good chance for Govt job. From Ketu dasa till may 2017 and again during venus dasa till Nov 2017 and further during sun dasa till jan 2018
        satish

• #20347 Reply
      shree

means I will gt govt job in 2018……..??????

• #20363 Reply
        satish

Hi shree its advisable that you kindy read my mails carefully..job prospects good in 2017 and 2018 as well

satish

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20291 in satish sir
Your information:

Cancel