Satish Sir

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gitanjali

Hello Sir,

Dob 14 aug 1992
      Time 01:25am
      Place:Moka,Mauritius

I would like to know about my job prospects and finances. Im never able to fully secure a job,whenever im about to join a job theres a problem which occurs that i cannot join. I am awaiting a reply for a post of teacher which i badly want.

Thank you

Regards,
      Gitanjali

• #19991 Reply
      satish

Hello geetanjali

i believe i have already given you two replies on ur questiins..Kindly refer them back ..whats ur partcular questiion..if its on job i have given detailed replay i request you to refer to older mails.

regards

satish

• #19992 Reply
      satish

hi geetaljali

you have good chance in nov 2016, jan 2017 till may 2017

as period is of guru in beg of 2017 your desire for teachers post may materialise

satish

• #20000 Reply
      Gitanjali

Thank u Sir,
      Can u also tell me a bit about my marriage wwhen and wether arranged?and the person?

Regards,
      Gitanjali

• #20009 Reply
        satish

hi

marriage before sept 2017 will be good as yogakarak mercury for your lagan rules the marriage house cusp.a long with Jupiter ,
        in the dasa of Jupiter – mercury and mercury till 2017 Nov
        there is also possibility that you may marry some one connected with education industry, hospitals, or real estate.
        Life partner will be smart talker good hearted and religious. 7th cusp is rules by mercury and Jupiter 2 befnefic planehts so married life will be good.

satish

• #20021 Reply
      Gitanjali

Thank you so much sir,but will it be arranged or love?

• #20035 Reply
        satish

Hi wish you and your family happy Dushera

satis

• #20153 Reply
        satish

Hi Gitanjalee

There is chance for love marriage in your chart..But as marriage house as per jaimini system is under Influence of Ketu and Rahu and 5th lord has aspect of Saturn, mercury itself is placed in Saturn star and so is sun have you been in relationhip before and was there some trouble ..…It is advisable to match the charts before marriage for better compatibility.

satish

• #20156 Reply
      gitanjali

thank you so much sir

i just hope i get the right job soon as i have a strong desire to be independent. then probably marriage will follow

thank you

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19991 in Satish Sir
Your information:

Cancel