Saturn and Mars conjunction

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Surojit Dey

Hi Navneet Khanna , I want to know one thing
      Do Saturn and 7th lord Mars conjunction give Late marriage ? What will happen if Saturn and 7th lord Mars in 9th house (Capricorn) where Mars exalted and Saturn Yogkaraka for Taurus Ascendant ? Normal time Marriage or Late marriage?

• #38002 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

There are various factors that need to be analysed and a prediction cannot be made by a single planetary placement,provide your time,date and place of birth.

• #38003 Reply
      Surojit Dey

DOB : 14.03.1992 , time: 9:45 AM , place : ARAMBAGH ,WEST BENGAL

• #38005 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Surojit,

There are strong chances of arrange marriage in February or March 2018.

• #38007 Reply
      Surojit Dey

So , there won’t be late marriage , thank god , Actually I got afraid by one astrologer who said Saturn cause delay in Marriage as it is slow moving planet if it is placed with 7th lord Mars.

• #38009 Reply
      P

name prashant (Male)
      3:25 AM
      Delhi
      sir
      im working on contract basis in Govt. company with low salary. i want to ask when i get good job with good salary. how will be my future income. i try so many times for permanent . but they said we cant get permanent or there is no rule etc. what i do please sugguest . if i go for business . which business is good for me. Can i get good profit . how will my future income.

• #38059 Reply
      Heena

Hi,

I tried to find the best answer for you, hope it will help you.

Please go through the reference links.

The sign in which this< Saturn 7 Mars> conjunction takes place is very important in determining which planet is dominant.

In Scorpio and fire signs, Mars is stronger than Saturn, and you tend to accomplish your goals in a controlled and responsible manner.

In Libra, Aquarius and the earth signs, Saturn is the stronger, and you could feel bogged down and hindered at getting things done, wasting your time on endless details, or running head on into obstacles.

If this conjunction is in a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius), you’re going to have to change a strong inner attitude and relinquish an old self-defeating pattern of self-will.

Hope it will help.

reference :
      free astrology horoscopes
      Online Astrology

It would be a great help if any one answer , if only mar present in 7 house , It would be the reason for delay in marriage?

• #38067 Reply
      TMR

Do read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and the strength of your 7th house has to be determined to say when and if marriage will take place.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38002 in Saturn and Mars conjunction
Your information:

Cancel