Saturn, Rahu and Jupiter Conjuncted Together in 3rd House sign of Leo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Vignes

Date of Birth : 30/9/1979
      Time of Birth : 12.52am
      Place of Birth: Penang, Malaysia

Dear Sir,
      My lagna is Gemini where three planets; Saturn, Jupiter and Rahu placed in 3rd house in sign of leo. What is the major implication due to this placement? I am just started my Rahu Mahadasa. As Rahu placed with 9th lord Saturn and 10th lord Jupiter, will this placement bring great changes to my life in overall aspects. Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,
      Vignes

• #10758 Reply
      Ramachandran

Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get to know how to go about it for evaluating your horoscope.

• #10763 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Expecting you to have a roundish face.
      Anyways I was wondering if you are Gemini lagna or the lagna diametrically opposite to Gemini; that is Sagitarius?!
      Being born at 00.52 a.m. makes you Gemini lagna.

Whichever is true, and even if neither is true; it is a fact that the 3 planets are going to influence Leo rasi by being there or aspecting it.
      So its very important and bringing wide changes in your life; rather its on the process already.

End April 2015 led to mid Aug 2015 onwards, bringing a new begining in terms of finances; being brought about by a long patient waiting, and maybe a start of harsh circumstances too.

RishiRahul
      http://www.rishirahul.com/

• #10766 Reply
      Vignes

Dear Rishi,

Thanks for the valuable information given. No doubt, I am Gemini lagna. As your prediction, i am currently completing my PhD and about to change my profession by end of this year which I believe will bring better prospect in term of finances. Thanks.

Regards,
      Vignes

• #10769 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello,

Dec 2015 to March 2016, I presume.
        In which way does Aug 2015 relate to in terms of new openings, as I am using limited tools.

RishiRahul

• #10777 Reply
      Vignes

Dear Rishi,

In end of Aug 2015, i will be submitting my complete thesis to university…it definitely an important period for me.. And can you please explain why you presume from Dec 2015 to March 2016. Is it because of Rahu return to my third house starting from Jan 2016 joining Jupiter and aspect of Saturn on third house together with Rahu Mahadasa (Rahu placed in 3rd house in natal chart)? Just for knowledge sir. Great if can share knowledge of astrology…..Thanks.

Regards,
      Vignes

• #10793 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello,

You are partially correct regarding the way I am using.
        The tools I have used are Western astrology, Numerology partially & Vedic astrology following 10 to 15 dasa systems; not possible to explain here.

I mentioned some details of what is going on now and a little bit of the future; since this is an evaluation forum.

Real predictions and guidance occurs using Numerology and palm photos in addition to vedic, western astrology.
        Numerology is used fully instead of partially as birth name intricacies are inculded.

You may refer to my website for this (see below signature)

RishiRahul
        http://www.rishirahul.com/

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10758 in Saturn, Rahu and Jupiter Conjuncted Together in 3rd House sign of Leo
Your information:

Cancel