Saturn transit navneet ji

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Good and bad effects of Saturn transit for Virgo rising ppl . Can you explain?

• #18670 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For Virgo ascendants Saturn transit in Sagittarius will be in the 4th house. The person will focus more on hard work and enjoy less of comforts and luxury life. This will make the individual more spiritually inclined as the person wants to dig deep and know more and understand the purpose of life. If a person is looking for a spiritual guru this period will bring his/ her close to finding someone. Distant journeys and possibility of going on a pilgrimage will be there.

Education wise this will be challenging but exciting period. Although you will get to quaint yourself will lot of new things. There will be no easy solution besides hard work to get your results.

Saturn is a functional malefic for Virgo and in the 4th house, could increase debt on the family front. As a person goes all out and places him /herself to the cause of family, may spend beyond limit. Health of family members could cause concern.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18705 Reply

Thank you for the response 🙂 . Being 6th lord of enemy and competition in 4th house , can enemies be dominant on Virgo ppl? And what about things on competitive front? As Jupiter in the first house looks at the 5th house?

• #18706 Reply
      Manish

Hi sir.. Manish 6.11.79 6.20 am kolkata neha 10 nov 1988 2.46pm Delhi milan is 27.5 but different ppl have different verdicts some are favourable and one unfvrable due to graha maitri dosha as gal is manglik. Please suggest.

• #18712 Reply
      Astro

pls reply me!!

• #18733 Reply

Thank you for the response 🙂 . Being 6th lord of enemy and competition in 4th house , can enemies be dominant on Virgo ppl? And what about things on competitive front? As Jupiter in the first house looks at the 5th house? ?

• #18744 Reply

?

• #18747 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I’m going to make a detailed analysis of the major impact of the transit of Saturn in Sagittarius for each sign including for Virgos in coming weeks. So stay connected also you can subscribe to my Youtube channel if not done till now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18751 Reply

Yes I’m subscribed to your channel. 🙂
      Actually I’m living in a flat with 3 roommates , can u tell me how will this transit effect my relationship with them?
      We r facing some issues! What ever good I do is always taken as bad ! And Ll of them seem to be united. Can u explain this here? I’m really tensed and looking forward for your detailed analysis on Virgo rising ppl.

Thank you so much.

• #18764 Reply

@sir ?

• #18782 Reply

Sir pls reply!

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18733 in Saturn transit navneet ji
Your information:

Cancel