School franchise

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sree

Hi

Iam married and having two kids staying in USA with my husband, Iam planning to take the school franchise in India can I do that. Will it be suitable to me please suggest.

Dob: 05/05/1981
      Tob: 3:10am
      Pob: Hyderabad.

TMR

Yes it will be suitable to you and the proposal can give you a profit of 18%+ provided you start the project in 2020. Read my Navagraha Astrology online

satish

Hello madam

Moon dasa is current for you till april 2019, and moon dasa give you success in your school venture but with some hardwork.

Mars dasa there after till april 2020.this dasa is also fine but the subsequent jupiter dasa staring from 2020 may will be much better as transit saturn supports you in your endeavors from 2020 and further Jupiter is good for you starting from sept 2018 for 4 years.

So all efforts before the above dates require more efforts for fulfillment of your goals.

More details
      [email protected]
      satish

JVS Rao

Madam
      You are running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti upto 04-04-2019. Next comes Mars bhukti. You are lucky as the planets are connected to 2nd house.
      Please take care in case of money matters as you receive in instalments with delay.
      Take all precautions in partnership ventures as the returns would be slow or not in full.
      In Moon period you will pool up funds or raise a loan to take a school. From Mars you will enjoy good results subject to your precautions.
      Good Luck

Sree

Thanks to all.

What if I start the school franchise in my Jupiter mahadasha?
      And currently I am residing in USA are there any chance of me settling down permanently in India?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘School franchise’ is closed to new replies.