Seek your advice on my career and purpose

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha

Dear Navneet Sir

I have been struggling on my career front for almost 9 years now. I just lost everything I had worked so hard to achieve without any reason or warning ! It has taken a toll on not just my finances but also my health. Is there is still a glimmer of hope for me? I thought I’ll take up some study course abroad but even that hasn’t worked out. My birth details are:

DOB : 7 July 1973 ( 07/07/1973)
      Time: 1:25 PM (13:25)
      Place: Delhi

I thank you very much for your time.

Regards
      Neha

• #12706 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have been passing through the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Rahu. Jupiter is debilitated in the 4th house indicating problems at home, health, finance and initiative. Thsi period of Jupiter and Rahu will end in January 2016 and therefore you can look at much improvement in your life. You should do the below given remedies and surely you will benefit.

1. Read Durga Saptashati every Fridays

2. Keep fast on Mondays

These will improve your health and also you can think about doing some work. The planets are going to favour you in the period ahead. Are you thinking about some work or a job then you should take the initiative.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12733 Reply
      Neha

Dear Sir

I thank you very much indeed for taking the time to review my chat and advice. Sir, I was at a senior position when things slipped through my fingers. Since it’s been 9 long years that I have been struggling for a job, I have now kind of given up. Do you still find career in my chart? Would I get into a job and if so by when sir? This entire thing actually ruined my life and I did not even get married. Sometimes I feel like leaving this place where I lost everything and go abroad. Could that happen?

Many thanks sir.

Regards
      Neha

• #12738 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Moon is in the 12th house of your horoscope, and I’m surprised that you did not think or try of abroad since long. certainly you should have done it long time back. Yes you should try and work towards it and possibility of gains from overseas are indicated and hopefully things will work out the way you want.

Marriage chart is weak as Jupiter karka for husband is weak and 7th lord Mars is in the 6th house, having said that you can still try , there are many times when you can find a good and compatible life partner even at this age. So do the remedies as suggested and certainly try.

Job well may be not what you want but something is better than nothing, so give it a try. It is very important to be involved with something and you know sitting idle can only bring more negativity.

This world is very beautiful only if you want to explore it. bad things do happen with everyone, but you cannot sit along with it life long and stop living.

I know your period of bad that is why you suffered on many front, but know as your period is changing, you are in touch with me and probably with reclaim your happiness and positivity once again.

Do the remedies as suggested and go after all the things that you ever wanted to do.
      I’m sure you will be blessed as the Almighty God will shower its choicest blessings upon you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12755 Reply
      Neha

Hello Sir

I don’t have words to thank you for your kindness and good wishes. Hope I get an opportunity to return your goodness by extending a helping hand to someone in need.

Just one thing sir…i have been told that my sun and saturn are together which is not a good combination as it destroys both these planets. Is it true? Would it have negative effect on my upcoming saturn major period? Do I also have a ‘guru chandal yog’?

Thank you…thank you !

Regards
      Neha

• #12797 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sun and Saturn are not together , but have malefic in between them which is creating problems. Yes Sun and Saturn conjunction is never Good. In your Horoscope Sun and Ketu conjoined in the 9th house is not good as it forms the Surya Gharan dosha. It is not good for father and also forms the Pitra dosha. 9th house is the bhagyastan and with these dosha , you will face problems in your life. Therefore you should wear Emerald on your right hand little finger on Wednesday morning for benefits.

There is No Guru Chandal dosha, so no reason to worry on that front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12844 Reply
      neha

Thank you for clarifying my doubts sir. Much obliged to you for your time and help.

Regards
      Neha

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12706 in Seek your advice on my career and purpose
Your information:

Cancel