Separation

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Reema

Hi,

I got married first in 2009 and later got divorced in 2012. Second marriage was in 2013 but separated after a brief period of 11 months. Please advice if there is anything wrong with my horoscope. One astrologer told me that I have kethu and Venus in first house , the reason behind failures in marriages. Pls advice

Place . Vanchiyoor,trivandrum,kerala
      TOB : 09:36 am
      DOB: 21 oct 1981

• #36101 Reply
      TMR

You are an overbearing personality and that could be the reason for your failure in marriages. You get offended over the slightest thing and your mental happiness is very poor due to a very poor 4th house and your house of luck is also below average. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get some good insight into astrology. Next time you have to marry someone who has an excellent matching horoscope failing which you know what happens. Incidentally you will be having a lot of money to play around with since your house of gains is the strongest in your charts with a high longevity indicated.

• #36106 Reply
      Reema

Thank you. Is there any chance for remarriage ?

• #36272 Reply
      Reema

I am always mistaken by family n friends n relatives . I speak my mind and people doesn’t like it . I can’t act and speak well to please e everyone but people mistake this for attitude. I don’t understand why people always find fault with me though I am
      Honest and truthful to them

• #36376 Reply
      Reema

Pls advice if there is any chance for a remarriage and a good life partner for rest of my life .

• #36386 Reply
      TMR

Please read Navagraha Astrology online and come through Paid Consultation if you wish to know yourself the strength of your planets and houses in detail and you will be able to judge when you will get married etc.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #36101 in Separation
Your information:

Cancel