Settling abroad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      shash

Hello,
      My Birth date is 30th April 1982, Birth Time is 20.30 pm and birth place is chembur, Mumbai. Can you please tell me what are my chances to settle permanently in abroad and when I will get good satisfying job

• #8015 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The chances of you settling in India and more than abroad, although will visit overseas many times in your lifetime. You are in the main period of Venus and the sub period of Jupiter which is debilitated in the navamsha chart. Jupiter is the lord of the 2nd house which is the dhan bhav. The period till August 2017 is likely to remain unsatisfying, more so during this period when Jupiter is Retrograde till 08 April 2015. Rahu in transit will enter Leo in January 2016 and be there for next 1 1/2years. Rahu in transit in the 10th house which is the prime house of career, will bring you on the move. New gains and opportunities will be there but satisfaction will not be there in your work. Doing the remedies of Jupiter and Sun will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8019 Reply
        shash

Thank you Navneet ji for your reply. I am in USA since past 6 yrs but wish to stay more. Do I have any chance of staying here for at least 10 more years? Also doing MBA will be a good option for my career? Will I have enough money in future?

• #8024 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 10th house is ruled by Sun, which is exalted in the 6th house as it is in Aries. MBA would suit you very well and you should do it. You have a good horoscope and you will earn lot of money, but you tend to be spendthrift and waste a lot of money, which you could have saved easily. Sun being the 10th lord will give you good and high position in management and administration line.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8024 in Settling abroad
Your information:

Cancel