Can I HV love marriage?
      Or arranged marriage..
      26/04/1993
      2.00am
      New Delhi female

• #7941 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Cancer sign is there in the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Mars the lord of the 4th house, of the family comforts is debilitated in the 7th house. Debilitated Rahu in the 11th house aspects the 7th house. 7th house Moon despite being in the state of exaltation is conjoined with Ketu. Your chart indicates your strong desire for having love marriage as Moon is posited in the 5th house. However chances of successful love marriage is not strong because of malefic aspects on the 5th and the 7th house. Matching of the horoscope would be very important for marital bliss and happiness. Therefore you should go through arrange marriage where proper matching is done before you enter your marital statehood.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7944 Reply
      dolly

Sir I don’t have any idea abt astrology. Can you tell me in short that how strong are the chances of love marriage.. ??
      Successful I will make .

• #7946 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances for a love marriage are not strong in your chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7963 Reply
      Inderjeet

meri shaadi kab tak hogi??
      dob – 17may 1985 time-01.35am
      place-ranchi gender-male
      currently living in amritsar,an the type of girl…

• #7964 Reply
      dolly

I’m sorry sirji..it was 2pm…..kya is time mei strong chance hai love married ka??
      2pm
      New delhi

• #7987 Reply
      dolly

Hello sirji……..I HV written correct time..pl response

• #7995 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Dolly,

I can tell you after seeing your horoscope Saturn rules the 7th house which is the house of marriage and Saturn is posited in the 7th house itself. Saturn domination in the 7th house is likely to delay marriage for you. Having said that chances of love marriage are not strongly indicated, although love relationship will be there. Marital happiness would depend upon proper matching of the horoscope with your partner.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8020 Reply
      dolly

Ohh no….
      Sir can u tell me will my husband be any better than my bf??
      Also when do you see this relationship coming to an end? N y?

• #8025 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I not saying that your husband will be better than your boy friend. I’m saying that anyone you marry if the horoscope matching is good with that person, you will get marital bliss and happiness. If you marry someone with no compatibility , and I mean Gun and Grah compatibility , then there would always be problems in marriage. Depending upon how bad or good the matching is , you will find results in your marital life.

I do hope you have understood now.

Please read my article on Horoscope Matching , I providing the link below for your reference.

Click to Read about Horoscope Matching

• #8031 Reply
      dolly

Sir I’m asking will he be better than my bf?
      And y will we separate?

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7941 in shaadi
Your information:

Cancel