Shani mahadasha and Budha antardasha giving trouble in work

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dass

i’m running Shani Mahadasha Budha Antardasha having lot of troubles at work place. When will i have a peaceful life and also be secure financially.

DOB: 29/07/1970
      TOB 12.18pm
      Place: Mumbai

thanks

• #3408 Reply
      TMR

Dear Dass,

You have a very highly malefic Saturn, Mars and Venus in your horoscope which has brought about a very weak 4th house which signifies mental happiness, tension and an overworked heart and lungs and this is what is being manifested in your trouble at work, peace and financial insecurity. And you are now running Saturn dasa too. I presume this situation will continue till about 2019. I think it is high time you should soft pedal and take things a bit more lightly. The exact strengths of your houses and other details you can get from Premium Services https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4 and request for a Scientific Evaluation of your horoscope and be forewarned about the detailed sub periods and their behaviour in your Saturn Mahadasa and the possible remedies.

• #10649 Reply
      joker

Regards. I enjoy this!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10649 in Shani mahadasha and Budha antardasha giving trouble in work
Your information:

Cancel