Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhu

Namaste Sir,

My Dob – 7th July 1974
      Time – 9.55 Am
      Place – Bangalore
      Sex – Male

I am currently running Jupiter MD ending. I will soon begin Shani MD. Please analyse my chart and let me know how my Shani MD will be.

In both Rahu and Jupiter MD I had money inflow only during Shani and Budha bhuktis. Chandra and Kuja bhuktis caused severe losses and made me bankrupt. Both Rahu and Jupiter are in quadrants and are affected badly by Kuja who is debilitated. Other planetary bhuktis did not do any good either.

Sir this is the first time I will be entering the dasha of a planet placed in the 11th house, how will the result of the planetary bhuktis be which are not placed in the 11th house. Will the same pattern repeat or will I have good money inflows through out Shani MD.

Thank you for your kind service.

Regards
      Madhu

• #12765 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Shani Mahadasha will start in November 2017 still have 2 years to go. You are presently in the Mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Rahu, which is not good. One thing you should remember that the Mahadasha of Saturn will be for 19 years and therefore it will not give same results every year. The results of Saturn will depend upon the antardasha and also the position of Saturn in the transit or Gochar.

Coming to Saturn as such in your chart, Saturn is 6th and 7th house lord and posited with Sun in the 11th house. Saturn and Sun conjunction although astrologically known as father and son is not good at all. Saturn is combust as well as it is close to the Sun. The thing that I also see is that in 2017 your Saturn Sade Satti will also begin. Therefore you will enter the mahadasha of Saturn and also Saturn Sade satti. I suggest that you do the remedies of Saturn regularly to benefit during this period.

Bhagwan Shani Dev will bless you if you do the remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12810 Reply
        Madhu

Dear Navneet Sir,

Thank you for analysing my chart. I will do the remedies for Saturn MD. But sir I have 2 more years of Jupiter-Rahu. My financial condition is terrible. I am bankrupt and have no income. How will I survive these 2 years? I am not even finding any job inspite of trying very hard! I am only surviving on little savings which is getting depleted quickly! Please let me know if I will soon find some source of earning, and what this source will be?

Regards
        Madhu

• #12815 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter is the karka for money, and Rahu is debilitated and therefore wastage of money, loss of income are strongly indicated. Also there is Pitra dosha in your horoscope as Rahu is in the 4th house and ketu in the 10th house. problems on the family front, career related will be there.

However I want you to do the following remedies and I feel they would give you some push in life.

1. Do the Rahu Mantra Jaap “Om Raam Rahuve Namaha” do it in the evenings

2. Every Amayasya day that is the No moon night, donate something to a Brahmin, can be some fruits, milk and when you are in better condition do the pitra dosha puja. If not already done earlier.

3. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

keep trying for job in your field. I’m sure you will get something after you do these remedies. It may not be as per your expectations but certainly something in hand is better than nothing. Once this period is over we will make things much better.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12810 in Shani MD and bhuktis
Your information:

Cancel