shifting of House on Amavasya is it good

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      prabhakar

Sir, I have shifted house on 5-09-2016 Amavasya day at 7.P.M unknowing the day. Please advise for remedy for unhappy movements in the Home.

JVS Rao

Hello Prabhakar
      who told you that it is amavasya day? it is chaviti. When nakshatra is good, tithi can be ignored. These things are to be taken care of before you shift the house. There won’t be any effect now as a result of shifting on a particular day. If any untoward incident has happened to you or your family members, pls check in their horoscope. then contact in the forum with their details.

TMR

Amavasya or New Moon time is the conjunction of Sun and Moon at the same degree which has not taken place in your case and therefore there is nothing to fear about the New Moon. It is around 13 degrees apart and so nothing will ever happen bad on account of what you are afraid of. If there are unhappy movements in home, it has nothing to do with New Moon.

Kanchan

We shifting on amavasya day 15th may 2018..dint knew about it n now we do not have a choice..any issues with this??

TMR

See the answers above. Sun and Moon are 23 degrees apart at 6 a.m and the effect of Amavasya is over by then.

Gauri Joshi

I am shifting in a new apartment on 11/08/2018, I did’t realize its amavasya and lunar eclipse. Is there any pooja that I can do after moving in or before moving in?
      Thanks!

TMR

Better you shift to the new apartment after 12:30 pm today 11 Aug 2018 during Abhijin Muhurat.

Shashidhara

Hi Sir,

We are planning to do a pooja in
      The new rented house on coming Wednesday
      That is 05 Sep 2018 And planning to shift
      The house hold items on this Saturday that is on 08 Sep 2018.

So is that good to shift on 08 Sep 2018

Thank you very much

Regards
      Shashidhar

TMR

There is no need to look at the time or muhurat to shift to a rented house. It is only necessary to look at the auspicious muhurat to shift to a newly constructed house.

Payal Seth

Hello Sir,

We are shifting to a newly built rental apartment today and did not realise that it is Amavasya today. What yo do ???

Kind Regards
      Payal

TMR

Postpone Cooking in the new house till the amavasya is over.

Yash

Sir we have started shifting process on 8th morning and the goods have arrived on 9th morning that today on amavasya day..pls suggest me if any further Pooja we should do. Due to every year I do sthapana of ganeshji at my home. So this year I had to any how before chaturthi which is on 13th…

Nishant Kumar

we have purchased house on 9th Sep 2018. is it a good date to purchase. I HAVE CHECKED ONLINE IT WAS AMAVASHIYA THAT DAY. please advise

shreya

Hello Sir, We are planning to shift house on the 4/11/2018. Its before ammavasya, can we shift and do griha pravesh on that day? Thank you.

archana

i am shifting tomrrow i have no other choice .how to remove bad impact of amavashya.

TMR

Amavasya is not a bad day altogether. There need not be a bad impact on all amavasya days.

M Sharif Syed

We shifting 5th November,2018.we did not know about it and we do not have choice..any issues with this..

Sandeep

Hello Sir,

We are planning to shift on 6th Nov 2018 in evening in a rented house in Hyderabad. 7th Nov is Amavasya and also Diwali. Some people told not to shift on amavasya day. When should we shift , is sifting one day before is good and then rest of goods on 7th and 8th can be shifted ? Please advice.

Many Thanks in Advance !

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can shift tomorrow that is on the 5th of November. It is dhanteras, highly auspicious day. You may shift completely or partially.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Shiv kumar yadav Kantae

Hi Sir
      I am moving into rented apartment on December 5 , 2018 (USA)is that good day to move in

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter is combust till 6th December, therefore any shifting should be done after this period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Sakshi

Hi, We are planning to shift on either 3rd or 7th. We prefer 7th being a weekend but there is half day Amavasya. Which day would you suggest? And is there any worry if we shift in new house after 1.30 pm

Please advise

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Amavasya Day should be avoided for house shifting.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Shruthi Rottam

Sir is it a good day to shift house at amavasya 6/3/19
      Thank you!
      We used to have problem every amavasya
      Can you help us in this matter
      Please!😥😥

TMR

These are all superstitions. Amavasya is like any other day. Auspicious times are calculated based on the position of all planets in your horoscope. There is nothing like General bad days and good days. Read my article on this subject on navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Barathy

Is 3rd April 2019 good day to shift to a new apartment ,in usa ,Virginia

TMR

It depends on your horoscope which has to be analysed to give you a reply for that. It is better that you consult your family astrologer on this. A generalised statement is not applicable in an individual case.

Poornima N

Good morning my question some unconvent I want to vacate my home 4th May on Amavasaye day r before mean 2May 2019 it good r bad

TMR

You can vacate your house on any day you like. There is no astrological impotence on any day in this regard.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The topic ‘shifting of House on Amavasya is it good’ is closed to new replies.