Dob : 11mar1988
      time : 0633 am
      place : dhule maharashtra india.

girl details
      name : shital
      dob: 8 june1990
      time : 1830
      place jalgaon maharashtra india

what will be the out come of this alliance??

waiting for your precious advice.

• #13345 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope matching we see that the Ashtkoot Guna milan score is 28 out of 36, which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. There is Adya Nadi dosha, which is not good. Marriage should be considered only after making sure that the Adya NADI Dosha gets cancelled.

You can read more about Nadi Dosha – Its Importance, Effects on couple marital life.

https://astrologymag.com/nadi-porutham-in-kundali-milan-for-happy-married-life/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13346 Reply
      yatin

sir,

girl and I are born under the same jeshtha nakshatra but pad is different does this cancel out the adi nadi dosha

• #13347 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Along with that it should not be in the Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra , which is very important to see the cancellation of Nadi Dosha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13348 Reply
      yatin

sir ,
      Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra how to confirm it ??

• #13374 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra is the basis on which Nadi Dosha is formed. It is something like a mathematical calculation on Nakshtras and charan which determine the strength of Nadi dosha. You can always look at my Paid reposts “Horoscope Matching Kundli Milan” , this is a detailed Horoscope matching report and will cover Nadi dosha in details. Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra, Remedies, Puja etc if needed.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13345 in should I go for marriage ?
Your information:

Cancel