Simhastha Issue For Hindu Marriages In 2015.

• This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 1 month ago by Simhastha Ujjain 2016.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Amol

Hi Guys,

My name is Amol and I am a 30 years old software engineer from Pune, India. I am a Hindu by religion. Since some time I have been searching for a bride and the search is still going on. I am planning to get married in this year 2015.

Now the issue is that I have been hearing a lot of stuff about some “simhastha” period that’s going to start around May-June 2015. Some astrologers are saying that getting married in this time period is not advisable neither it will be a good thing to do. So if I have to go by their words or knowledge, I can’t get married on any date after May 2015 as they say there are no muhurats to get married after this time and the periods after this is considered not good for marriages. They also say that no Hindu’s should be getting married in this time period which is approximately around a year or so (till June 2016).

Now I am absolutely confused about all this scenario. Is this really true that the Hindu couples can’t get married after May 2015 till next year? Is it really a bad omen and timing as far as marriages are concerned?

Please guide me with your valuable suggestion, so that I can make my decisions accordingly. Thanks a lot.

• #8507 Reply
      TMR

I think that Jupiter entering Leo on 13th July 2015 and initiating the Kumbha Parva is only applicable to Trimbakeshwar this time. So I presume you are safe being in Pune and go ahead with the proposed marriage.

• #8528 Reply
      Amol

Thanks TMR for your inputs. So in that case, is this Simhastha period only applicable for people residing in Trimbakeshwar? What I mean to ask is, is it region specific and not specific to Hindu religion as such?

• #8529 Reply
      TMR

It’s for the Hindus in Nashik District and in particular Trimbakeshwar this time.

• #8535 Reply
      Amol

Thanks a lot for your inputs TMR. I don’t know why the Pandits in my city are talking this nonsense that there are no muhurats for next 14 months after mid June of 2015. I mean, I have also searched online and it seems that there are no muhurats till October 2015. But after that there are muhurats as usual.

Do you have any suggestion to make on this? Thanks for your guidance.

• #8938 Reply
        Mahesh

Hi Amol,

Did you get any suggestion from TMR on your last post or from any other jyotishi?

Thanks.

• #8536 Reply
      TMR

Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into astrology. There are lot of myths and misconceptions about astrology prevailing among the wayside astrologers and those who write in newspapers about weekly, monthly and yearly forecasts which are all a bunch of neither here nor there type of text and never pay attention to such predictions.

• #8714 Reply
        Amol

Thanks a lot TMR for your advice. I was out of city, so couldn’t reply to you since some time. Went through your blog too, nice work I must say. Keep it up. Its helpful for confused people like me 🙂

Will ask few more questions if I come across any issues in future. I get some quick answers here at this website. Thanks again.

• #8538 Reply
      krishanu seal

TMR SIR PLEASE HELP ME.
      Meri Sarkari naukri kab lagegi?
      D.O.B.- 14-01-1990
      Birth Time- 04:18 AM
      Birth Place- Howrah
      Birth State-WEST BENGAL

• #8539 Reply
      TMR

Dear Krishanu seal,

By the end of this year, you stand a good chance of getting a job under govt. or in related fields. Let us wait and see.

• #8542 Reply
      krishanu seal

TMR SIR PLEASE HELP ME.
      Kya meri kundli mein sarkari naukri ka yog hai, Agar hai to kab tak?
      D.O.B-14-01-1990
      Birth time-04.18 AM
      Birth place-Howrah
      Birth state-West Bengal

• #8543 Reply
      krishanu seal

NAVNEET SIR PLEASE HELP ME.
      Kya meri kundli mein sarkari naukri ka yog hai, Agar hai to kab tak?
      D.O.B-14-01-1990
      Birth time-04.18 AM
      Birth place-Howrah
      Birth state-West Bengal

• #8549 Reply
      TMR

Mei aapka saval ka jawab de chuka hum angrezi mei. Oopar dekhiye.

• #10173 Reply
      sneha

Hello sir,

Myself sneha i am 26 year old…i am searching groom for myself. I am from mumbai. can u let me know when is this simhasta in 2015 and 2016, as my parents would like to get me married by 2015 end.

Thanks, kindly advise me

sneha

• #10175 Reply
      TMR

Simhasta need only be observed in Nasik this year when you may not have an auspicious time for marriage. Mumbai is Ok for marriages.

• #13436 Reply
      omprakash sharma

matrimonial matters are going in court. I am contending that I am not in legal marriage with said lady just that false marriage certificate. no actual vidhis. studying final year of law and also in process to complete c.a final. wanna know when will i finally get peace, coz this has been on since past 7-8 years now. fed up panditji. pls share some light on it.

dob 16/01/1984
      place :- Gangapur, Bhilwara, Rajasthan
      Time :- 07:15 am (dont now exact time)

opp party
      dob 12/8/1987
      place merta city, rajasthan
      time :- 12:15 pm (dopahar as said)
      dont know real date and timings though.

all i can say is very cheat fraud girl, manufactured a false story to fix me.

• #13442 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have Rahu and Moon in the 6th house which indicated court cases, you should do the Rahu mantra jaap and do the Maa Bhaglamukhi Puja for relief from court case, police case and other legal tangles.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14974 Reply
      Simhastha Ujjain 2016

Here its was a big issue that Simhastha Issue For Hindu Marriages But ITS not a big issues for more suggestion visit simhasthaujjain2016

Viewing 15 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14974 in Simhastha Issue For Hindu Marriages In 2015.
Your information:

Cancel