Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jai mishra

Hi Sir,
      My Details are below
      TOB – 7:50 am
      DOB – 27/Oct/1988
      POB – Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Sir I am not having any proffesional success please help me. I dont have any motivation or focus. And because of lack of any goal I am spending most of my days just sleeping or doing nothing.
      Please help.

• #17545 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Jai,

Looking at your horoscope I see that you are running the Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Mercury. Rahu is posited in transit in the 10th house which is the prime house of Career and conjoined with Jupiter which is the lord of 2nd house of finance and 5th house of planning.

The period is such that it will distract you and not let you focus on your goals. This is what Rahu will do and eventually you need to start up against it. You need to control Rahu from taking over your life and need to reduce its malefic energy by prayers and remedies. Im very sure with with simple remedies and prayers you will be able to stand up and think straight and follow your life path.

You have a good horoscope in the long term, may be not the time presently, it is upto you how you manage your life ahead.

Remedies that will bring you enormous success.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Visit Hanuman Temple every Tuesdays

3. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha”

Follow these remedies and let me know how things move ahead in your life.

I wish you all the best in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17559 Reply
        jai mishra

Hi Sir,
        Thank you for throwing the light on my future and helping me with current situation. As you mentioned I feel that since I have removed my Gomedh Rahu has started showing negative impacts. (removed in august 2014 which I was wearing in my right hand ring finger, because an astrologer told me that because of Gomedh I was getting shivers at night while sleeping and was having frequent overseas travel with which my family wasn’t happy) ( I even removed my triangular red coral I was wearing on my left hand ring finger in March 2016 and currently I’m only wearing the moonstone on my right hand little finger)
        Surely I will follow your remedies and will definitely tell you the effects which I am sure will be the best.
        However if you could please guide me if I should keep wearing the moonstone or even remove that or should wear all the other stones again ? (For a week when I removed even the moonstone I went into high depression crying at nights , so currently wearing only moonstone).
        Thanks & Regards,
        Jai Mishra

• #17580 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Moonstone is absolutely find you can wear it lifelong. Can you wear the Gomedh once again and see how it work for you. So not wear red Corel. At that time when you remeove it you are in the Rahu mahadasha and Shani antardasha. Now the mahadasha is still Rahu but the antardasha is of Mercury. Also do the following.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Surya Mantra Jaap.

We will make things great for you. Just do the remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17588 Reply
        Jai Mishra

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the confidence and encouragement you have exuded in me and thus have breathed fresh air into my life. I will follow the remedies honestly.

Thanks for the help.

🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17545 in Sir please help me in career
Your information:

Cancel