Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Sir plx replyyyyyy

This topic contains 58 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Babu 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

He can be having severe differences as Saturn and Rahu are in the 11th house, so incase he has brother he will separate from them. As Rahu period is now possibility is there in coming period. Rahu in 11th house , he will stay away from family also.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

Hmmm..true…Sir he is away from home since 2008 or ahead. He visit home just once a year…anything else guruji..u can say from chart , about his looks, mom, dad etc…
    Thnku so much for ur time

Nim

? Sir

nim

sir pls guide. tnx a lot for previous…

nim

pls guide.. anything else guruji..u can say from chart , about his looks, mom, dad etc…relationshp wth them
    Thnku so much for ur time.
    his details
    2 mrch 1991
    7.55am
    delhi

nim

sir am i troubling u 2 much… :(

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Hello it is not about troubling at all, I would be more than glad to take more questions, but as I have very limited time for questions in the free forum, and there are others in waiting. My preference is to answer those who are waiting for long. I hope you understand.

Do you just visit the forum or read my Blog also. I do write frequently on my blog. Hope you like some of the articles I have written.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

Sir I’m ur big follower. I’ve read most of ur blog…and trust me I don’t trust anyone but you. I know there are other sites too but know one could win me but you and your prediction guruji…
    I know little astrology and for that all credit goes to you.

If you have some time plz help me , guide me, I m not able to forget this guy , I love him a way too much.. I’m waiting for him for the past 2 years.. I actually consulted astrology so that I could get some idea as to how I see him , is he the same? You really helped me a lot… Pls answer few more questions and conclude whether I should wait or let him go… Although as told by you his chart is very weak for marriage.
    My question,pls guide.. anything else guruji..u can say from chart , about his looks, mom, dad etc…relationshp wth them. So that I can confirm this is his birth time..
    Thnku so much for ur time.
    his details
    2 mrch 1991
    7.55am
    delhi

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Sir plx replyyyyyy’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top