Sir plx replyyyyyy

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • Author
      Nim

sir pls don’t go for both horoscope analysis. I just want to know him
      Pls tell how is he from astrology…? Is he a good man or not?
      Do u feel like me he has hurt other girls too…? Is he a cheat? If he is such, I’ll let him go. As I suspect the same just need right evidence…..
      Or do u feel he is still in love with me….pls tell sir
      his details im writng again 2 mrch 1991 7.55 AM DELHI

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I will reply to you differently, your interest in him is for marriage and lets check if marital happiness is promised in his horoscope, which I doubt.

See his 7th house is ruled by Mercury and Mercury is posited in the 12th house which is not a good placement for it to be and is combust. Mercury is also debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Venus is 8th lord and aspects the 7th house which is also not good. Rahu in the 11th house aspects the 7th house which again is also not good. Overall his horoscope is very weak on the marital front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Thnks a lot……

Sir no matter how good is girl chart , problems will surely arise after marriage?

nim

Sir I know only u can help me.
      I’m not sure of the time…can u tell an incident which you can see has happened in last 2 3 yr…as if it comes true I’ll be sure of this time. Or any particular thing about his nature or looks which you can see and tell and I can confirm…pls spare some time…..
      2/ March . 1991
      7.55 am
      Delhi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

These are some of things which I can say, as his lagan is Pisces he should be stubborn by nature and respect orthodox principles. Although they may seem to be modern and he can value his principles a lot. They are ambitious and highly like to exercise authority on others. Jupiter the lagan lord is in the 5th house with Ketu, will have frequent health issues, gastic problems, bad stomach, chances of jaundice, liver related problems are there in the horoscope. Rahu in house of gains with Saturn will do foreign travel and have earning from overseas. Will travel on others money rather than his own money. Chances of taking loan in the recent period is also likely.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

True.Most of it.
      He recently had a foreign visit in 2013 may. Do u see this? Any idea abt how many siblings? He is elder one or younger?

Thanx a ton! 🙂

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per this horoscope he should not be having a elder brother and if he does he should have severe differences.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Dir he is having 2 elder brother. :(:(
      He never told me abt differences but due to studies he could attend his brother’s wedding
      Anything on looks can u say??? I feel maybe time is wrong.. As 2 elder brother he is having…. Pls help!

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

He can be having severe differences as Saturn and Rahu are in the 11th house, so incase he has brother he will separate from them. As Rahu period is now possibility is there in coming period. Rahu in 11th house , he will stay away from family also.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Hmmm..true…Sir he is away from home since 2008 or ahead. He visit home just once a year…anything else guruji..u can say from chart , about his looks, mom, dad etc…
      Thnku so much for ur time

Nim

? Sir

nim

sir pls guide. tnx a lot for previous…

nim

pls guide.. anything else guruji..u can say from chart , about his looks, mom, dad etc…relationshp wth them
      Thnku so much for ur time.
      his details
      2 mrch 1991
      7.55am
      delhi

nim

sir am i troubling u 2 much… 🙁

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hello it is not about troubling at all, I would be more than glad to take more questions, but as I have very limited time for questions in the free forum, and there are others in waiting. My preference is to answer those who are waiting for long. I hope you understand.

Do you just visit the forum or read my Blog also. I do write frequently on my blog. Hope you like some of the articles I have written.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Sir I’m ur big follower. I’ve read most of ur blog…and trust me I don’t trust anyone but you. I know there are other sites too but know one could win me but you and your prediction guruji…
      I know little astrology and for that all credit goes to you.

If you have some time plz help me , guide me, I m not able to forget this guy , I love him a way too much.. I’m waiting for him for the past 2 years.. I actually consulted astrology so that I could get some idea as to how I see him , is he the same? You really helped me a lot… Pls answer few more questions and conclude whether I should wait or let him go… Although as told by you his chart is very weak for marriage.
      My question,pls guide.. anything else guruji..u can say from chart , about his looks, mom, dad etc…relationshp wth them. So that I can confirm this is his birth time..
      Thnku so much for ur time.
      his details
      2 mrch 1991
      7.55am
      delhi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have already told you earlier that his horoscope is very weak on the marital front. Therefore reign in your emotions and don’t go overboard. Move forward in life, that is important. Acceptance is the most important thing in life, you need to accept that there is nothing between him and you. Trust me there would better person waiting for you. You are simply missing out on best days of your life by trying to stick with past memories and hide yourself from accepting the facts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Thank u so much….
      Sir even if my chart is strong on marital life.. Still problems will come as his chart is very weak????? Pls tell

Nim

Thank u so much….
      Sir even if my chart is strong on marital life.. Still problems will come as his chart is very weak????? Pls tell

Nim

Thank u so much….

Nim

sir……………??

Nim

sir plz guide. u hv helped a lot

nim

sir pl guide…..las t few things……..

Nim

Sir… Pl see

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your chart is also average only , nothing exceptionally strong. Your chart will not support much.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Sir how did u know my chart 😮
      I never share details with u 😮

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ok , I have not seen your chart then I probably mistook with some other chart, that happens when you see horoscopes the whole day, can go by night 😉 . Send me your birth details, don’t ask me question with incomplete information.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

nimm

sir is there anyway to forget him? I make my mind its done, its over…i m fine few days then I’m back lost…. -_-

Can u tell me is he with someone these days? or when is the chance of new relatioship as per his chart?

2mrch1991
      7.55am
      new delhi

Nim

Sir………….@@@@@@

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I do not have your birth chart I cannot know which remedies, stones, mantras to recommended to you. Generally under such condition wearing Ketu stone Cats eye is very helpful. If you can buy and wear it , it would certainly help you forget. You need to do the puja of Ketu before you wear it in a silver ring.

You can buy cats eye which is energized with mantras to give results from the Store in the menu above.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I do not have your birth chart I cannot know which remedies, stones, mantras to recommended to you. Generally under such condition wearing Ketu stone Cats eye is very helpful. If you can buy and wear it , it would certainly help you forget. You need to do the puja of Ketu before you wear it in a silver ring.

You can buy cats eye which is energized with mantras to give results from the Store in the menu above.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

nim

thnks for suggestion..will surely think abt it…
      but can u pls tll if he is with someone now or when is new relationshp possble?
      2 mrch 1991
      7.55am
      delhi

nim

sir

nim

???????

Nim

Sir???

nim

?????????????//

Nimm

????? Si r

nim

can u pls tell if he is with someone these days or when is new relationshp possible?

2 mrch 1991
      7.55am
      delhi
      male

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As the period of Rahu and Jupiter is going on there are very much chances that he would be involved with someone. Rahu is in Virgo that is the 7th house, Jupiter which is the lagan and 10th lord of karam is in the 5th house of ladylove.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

We had breakup in his rahu Jupiter period . do u feel after that also new relationship possible?
      Our relationship ended in 2014 may. After this time a new relationship is possible?

nim

We had breakup in his rahu Jupiter period . do u feel after that also new relationship possible?
      Our relationship ended in 2014 may. then he use to call me some time but never speak up and cut the phone. Miss call sort of. All This continued till march 2015. We discussed abot this when I told you about true caller app which help in identifying unknown numbers. From march no call from his end.
      After this time a new relationship is seen?

Nim

Sir,,,

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Rahu – Jupiter period is for almost 2 years and it does not mean that the breakup with you cannot lead to another attraction afterwards. Possibility of another attraction is certainly there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

what problwms will be faced by him overall and in terms of relationship in his rahu-shani period starting soon or started i guess. as its 12th lord.
      2 mrch 1991
      7.55am
      delhi

Nim

Sir kya aapko lagta hai from his horoscope ki ye
      1. bahut shaq karne wala hai?
      i mean his girl friend or wife par? Coz i felt that…may be all boys are like this…
      2. Kya ye banda after marriage apni wife ki bahut care karega as moon in 7th house?
      plx tell what u see from his chart???

2 mrch 1991 7.55 AM DELHI

Nim

Sirrr

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

His Rashi is Virgo and Mercury is debilitated in the Navamsha chart, then Yes shakh kare wala hai.

Moon in the 7th house does not mean ki wife ko khush rahega rather it means that the person is strong attraction towards member of the opposite sex. Not to forget the Rahu aspect on the 7th house and Rahu is in gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

ohhh i didnot know moon sign bhi important hote hai. i have tauras rashi wht can u say about me???

what problwms will be faced by him overall and in terms of relationship in his rahu-shani period starting soon or started i guess. as its 12th lord.
      2 mrch 1991
      7.55am
      delhi

Nim

sir……………………..

nimmm

………..sir

Nim

sir but last time you told me moon”As Moon is present in the 7th house it indicates that he will be interested and deeply loving his partner.”
      now you said something else…??

and pls say smthng about rahu shani period … 2/mrch/1991 7.55am delhi

nim

pls reply

Nim

sir i m finally sharing my details…..pls check will this marriage last or not??
      2/mrch/1991 7.55am delhi <— HIS

22 novem 1991 3.45am delhi <—- MINE

nim

sir….,

nim

sir:(:(

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although the Guna milan is 21 out of 36, which is higher than 18 that is minimum for marriage. There is Gana and Bhakoot dosa which is not good. It is a weak matching. Also you have partial mangal dosha while the boy has none.

You can read more on Gana dosha and Bhakoot dosha on this website.

Astrologically the compatibility of weak.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Sir you explained me his chart by planetary positions saying his chart is weak for marital life. If we ignore gun Milan and see by grah are we a good match??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Grah Milan is a long work as it involved matching all the 9 planets. Also reading the 7th house and 7th lord in detail.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Babu

19/09/1984, 05:25 AM, CALCUTTA

Dear Sir,

Is my Jupiter afflicted by Saturn by its 3rd aspect ? Is my Jupiter afflicted ?

Best Regards;
      Babu

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Sir plx replyyyyyy’ is closed to new replies.