Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Sir plx replyyyyyy

This topic contains 58 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Babu 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 59 total)
  • Author

nim

We had breakup in his rahu Jupiter period . do u feel after that also new relationship possible?
    Our relationship ended in 2014 may. then he use to call me some time but never speak up and cut the phone. Miss call sort of. All This continued till march 2015. We discussed abot this when I told you about true caller app which help in identifying unknown numbers. From march no call from his end.
    After this time a new relationship is seen?

Nim

Sir,,,

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

The Rahu – Jupiter period is for almost 2 years and it does not mean that the breakup with you cannot lead to another attraction afterwards. Possibility of another attraction is certainly there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

what problwms will be faced by him overall and in terms of relationship in his rahu-shani period starting soon or started i guess. as its 12th lord.
    2 mrch 1991
    7.55am
    delhi

Nim

Sir kya aapko lagta hai from his horoscope ki ye
    1. bahut shaq karne wala hai?
    i mean his girl friend or wife par? Coz i felt that…may be all boys are like this…
    2. Kya ye banda after marriage apni wife ki bahut care karega as moon in 7th house?
    plx tell what u see from his chart???

2 mrch 1991 7.55 AM DELHI

Nim

Sirrr

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

His Rashi is Virgo and Mercury is debilitated in the Navamsha chart, then Yes shakh kare wala hai.

Moon in the 7th house does not mean ki wife ko khush rahega rather it means that the person is strong attraction towards member of the opposite sex. Not to forget the Rahu aspect on the 7th house and Rahu is in gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

ohhh i didnot know moon sign bhi important hote hai. i have tauras rashi wht can u say about me???

what problwms will be faced by him overall and in terms of relationship in his rahu-shani period starting soon or started i guess. as its 12th lord.
    2 mrch 1991
    7.55am
    delhi

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Sir plx replyyyyyy’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top