sir , when will I get married

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      farah

Hello sir , can you pls tell me when I when Will I get married and how my future partner will be?
      place of birth Karachi
      birth date 3 April 1988
      time of birth 11:15pm

• #14675 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is ruled by Venus. Venus is posited in the 7th house in the krittika nakshatra which is the Nakshtra of Sun. You are presently in the mahadasha of Jupiter and the antardasha of Venus. Strong period for marriage stars after September 2016 when Jupiter the karka for husband enters Virgo. You should keep trying now and going forward you can expect good results on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14944 Reply
      sathya s

Hi please tell me when will I get married? Name sathya s..dob 30-10-1990… Female. Time after 12:30 am
      Birth place- thiruvanamalai Tamil Nadu.. Any pooja has to be done?

• #14951 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I can see your ascendant is Cancer and its lord Moon is in the 8th house which is not good. 7th house is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is posited in the 6th house, which is also not good. Venus the karka for marriage is combust. Rahu is posited in the 7th house forming the Kalathra Dosha. There are certainly obstacles on the marriage front and marriage should be done after proper matching of the Horoscopes.

The chances of marriage are in 2017. Doing the remedies of Saturn and Rahu are very important to avoid delays.

1. Shani Puja every Saturdays

2. Read Hanuman chalisa daily

3. Never weak old clothes or which has a bad look.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: sir , when will I get married
Your information: