sir, when will i get remarried? DOB 22-12-77, birth place: alwaye

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      priya

• #5633 Reply
      TMR

Marriage is defined as a union of body, mind and soul of people of opposite sexes and you can have this so many times in your life with one or more persons with the intention of reproduction. Look at the nature around and you will understand this.

Read my articles on “Definitions on Astrology” on this website or on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in. What is your definition of remarriage?

• #5715 Reply
      priya

Dear Navneetji, when will i get remarried? DOB 22-12-77, birth place: alwaye

• #5716 Reply
      priya

Dear Navneetji, when will i get remarried? I had a very difficult first marriage and struggling find a compatible partner for last 4 years. Will my Jupiter mahadash bring me better life as I have been struggling since 1996.. DOB 22-12-77, birth place: alwaye

• #5717 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Priya Ji,

Please provide the complete Birth details for horoscope analysis.

date of Birth
      time of birth
      place of birth

blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5761 Reply
      priya

Thank you very much for your reply.
      DOB 22-12-77
      time of birth- 9.40 PM
      birth place: Alwaye (kerala)

I am querying about astrologically favoured time for marriage..

• #5765 Reply
      TMR

You have too powerful a horoscope with a very strong dominant personality with a net strength of 72% and a marital bliss of 57%. I presume your marriage did not last long primarily due to ill matching of your horoscope with that of your husband. You do not have to worry about favoured time of marriage, but what you have to worry about is the favoured person to be your husband for which a strong match is essential. You can come and meet me in Trichur if you so desire. Read my article “Marriage Failures – How astrology can help” in my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in or it is available on this website https://astrologymag.com/author/ramachandran/.

• #5807 Reply
      priya

Dear Navneetji

I am still waiting for your reply..

when will i get remarried? I had a very difficult first marriage and struggling find a compatible partner for last 4 years. Will my Jupiter mahadash bring me better life as I have been struggling since 1996.

DOB 22-12-77, birth place: alwaye, time of birth: 21.45 PM

Many thanks
      Deepti

• #5814 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In Transit you have Jupiter in the lagan and it is exalted as it is in the sign of Cancer. Saturn will enter Scoprio in 2nd November 2014 and will be there for next 30 months. Both Jupiter and Scoprio aspect on 7th house certainly enhances the prospects for remarriage. You will enter the mahadasha of Jupiter in September 2014. You should really try during the first 18 months of Jupiter Mahadasha and most likely get good results during this period. You have debilitated Mars in your Natal chart and such people can be very unpredictable and little outspoken also. Avoid doing things that could involve controversy around you as it will work against your self interest. Do the remedies given below.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily.
      2. Light a Diya under a Peepal Tree every Saturday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5817 Reply
      priya

Many thanks for your reply.

What’s the implications of “debilitated Mars in Natal chart”-does that not finishes at the age of 36?

Priya

• #5818 Reply
      priya

Will my marriage be a love marriage or arranged one?

• #5821 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars is the planet of energy, it is the planet of initiative and courage. When debilitated it can represent the other side of Mars which is bring hasty, irresponsible talk, As Mars is in the lagna in your horoscope, it means saying things that you may regret later, but saying it at the spur of the moment. It indicates impulsive behaviour. On your other question the chances of arrange marriage are much indicative in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5854 Reply
      priya

Thank you very much for your reply. But it does not match with my personality at all. Yes I regret the things ‘I have not told on people’s face directly’ than ‘told things’!! It may be because I was born and bought up in a very ‘polished’ family (especially mother) than many others. Or may be education made be rechannel those to ‘total self growth and re-invention’.
      But one thing is sure ‘retrograde and debilitated MARS’ is stopping my family life in different forms/people even though I have perfect parents, perfect degree (MBA from London) and almost a perfect job (in London):(
      My first marriage was an arrange marriage and I definitely don’t want to do it again as it was a total disaster – any (astrological) tips to enhance the chances of love marriage in my kind of horoscope..

• #5855 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I’m not speaking about your overall personality, Just highlighting about debilitated Mars in Lagna. Regarding the marriage , your overall marital life is not very satisfactory because of the following reasons.

Saturn rules the 7th house and Saturn is Retrograde and in an inimical position in your birth chart. Jupiter the karka for marriage is also in an inimical distance from 7th house and in the 12th house which is not good bhava. Debilitated and Retograde Mars aspect the 7th house along with Rahu. With so much affliction marital happiness is not promised in your horoscope. Yes love relation will be there. Venus in the 5th house has aspect of exalted Moon from the 11th house which is the house of gains. Venus is exalted in Navamsha chart. Certainly entering a relationship will not be an issue but marriage problems are much indicated in your horoscope.

You may do the two remedies.

1. Wear a Gauri Shankar Rudhraksha.
      2. Maa Bhagwati Puja for happy marriage life. This is a puja which is done for minimum 5 days and you will have to get it done from outside.
      3. Keep fast on Mondays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5865 Reply
      priya

I am really your answer. ‘Debilitated and Retograde Mars aspect the 7th house’- is it the neech-Bhanga Raja Yoga ?

• #5867 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Planets when retrograde give stronger results and when Mars also debilitated like in your case will only give worse results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 15 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5807 in sir, when will i get remarried? DOB 22-12-77, birth place: alwaye
Your information:

Cancel