Sister in law issues

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Aarushi

Hello

My brother recently got married and I am having a lot of issues with my sister in law ( brothers wife) I was wondering if this indicated through my birth horoscope and will things improve in the future?

I feel very frustrated and helpless because no one in my family will support me…

Dec 29 1991
      6:29am
      Toronto, Canada

• #24091 Reply
      Aarushi

I also feel like my entire family is against me and that no one sees my perspective. I feel misunderstood and isolated…

• #24093 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Is he your elder brother or younger brother. Should be your elder brother as per your horoscope just confirming.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #24111 Reply
      Aarushi

Yes sir it is my elder brother. I have tried really hard to be open minded and accepting but our personalities clash too much…

• #24127 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are in the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Saturn. This is not a good period for you till November 2017. There will be problems with other people and your view points will not be accepted by others. Even your best intentions to help and assist will be viewed with skepticism. This is best period to do things which are totally non controversial and be to your own self. Even if others seek your opinion it is better to restrain yourself from giving advice. Avoid arguments and keep your temper in control. Although you are not having bad feelings, but even right things said at the wrong time, can do lot of damage. As the time is not favorable keep control over your emotions.

Wear Pearl in Silver on your right hand ring finger for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #24129 Reply
      TMR

The best thing to do is you should get married and do whatever is necessary.

• #24154 Reply
        Aarushi

HELlo tmr

Whay would getting married now be beneficial. I have not found anyone and I am focusing on my career now. I have given up on finding anyone…

• #24160 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for getting a better insight into Astrology. You will be able to reframe your questions then and get meaningful evaluations.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #24160 in Sister in law issues
Your information:

Cancel