Solution For Kundali Not Matching

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunaina

Me and my partner have been together for the last one year and we both want to get married. But the problem is that are kundali is not matching.

My partner has consulted a few astrologers and they have said a No. According to them we both can’t spend life together because we will not trust each other and will be fighting all the time.

Please suggest us what can be the solution.

Boy birth date: 20th Jan 1984.
      Time: 06.53 am.
      Birth place: Amritsar, Punjab

Girls birth date:
      27th May 1989.
      Time:07.35 am
      Birth Place: Ambala, Haryana

Regards,

• #2978 Reply
      TMR

If you need a scientific matching of horoscopes, you are welcome to come through Premium services/Compatibility Report. And if it still does not match, you take a risk if you go ahead with the marriage. You are the best judge.

• #2980 Reply
      TMR

You can also read the article on this site.”Scientific Evaluation of Horoscope” or in my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #2981 Reply
      n

Please tell me my marriage date and whether it will be a love or arranged marriage and details about my life partner. when i will get married?
      please also tell my career ? about my job.last 2 years im depressed some one broke my heart. i cant get any job.
      NAME nancy(female)
      DOB 30/08/1988
      place jalandhar

• #2982 Reply
      n

Please tell me my marriage date and whether it will be a love or arranged marriage and details about my life partner. when i will get married?
      NAME nancy(female)
      DOB 30/08/1988
      place jalandhar

• #2996 Reply
      TMR

You have not given you Time of birth.

• #2997 Reply
      TMR

Give your time of birth too.

• #2998 Reply
      n

NAME nancy(female)
      DOB 30/08/1988
      time 4:30AM
      place jalandhar

• #3001 Reply
      TMR

You will get married around June 2015 or around and you will get a good husband who will love you. You will possibly meet him in the second half of this year.

• #27484 Reply
      Mehak

Sir, please tell me my marriage time.most of the times kundli does not match.
      My date of birth is : 04-01-1991 & time of birth: 12:35 PM, place:Amritsar.

• #27489 Reply
      TMR

There are two possibilities. One is the kundlis do not match, the second the wrong astrologers are consulted who changes their opinions about matching without any rhyme or reason and most of them do not know the algorithm involved in matching the horoscopes. Read my articles on blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in where a mathematical way of matching horoscopes are illustrated. A poor match of horoscopes invariably ends up in separation or divorce or if one is prepared to compromise a lot, one can somehow make the marriage survive.

• #27494 Reply
      Rashmi

Rashmi goswami(female) 29-12-1983 time 1:10AM delhi. Please when i get good job. My current salary too low. Im also try for govt. Job. How will be my carrier. My financial problem.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2997 in Solution For Kundali Not Matching
Your information:

Cancel