Some astrologer predicted divorce…is it true…please help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      panch88

Hi,

I will be grateful if you can answer two questions.
      1. Some astrologer predicted that I will have a divorce after marriage. Please let me know if it is true. If not will I have a happy married life?

2. Will I have to travel outside India due to job? Will it be many times?

My Birth details are:
      Born in Silchar (Assam,India) on 28-1-1988 at 04.10.00 AM

Thanks

• #22579 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see that Jupiter is conjoined with Rahu which is not good. Saturn in lagan aspects the 7th house. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes, to avoid marital problems in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #22589 Reply
      SG100

Hi,

Mercury (lord of 7th) is in a friendly sign. Jupiter is in his own sign.
      Given that Saturn is in the first house (neutral sign, so good), you might be a little bit strict and orderly in life. Depending on the situation (profession for example), some amount of order is good.
      From an Astrological perspective, I don’t see any obvious evidence of a marital problem.

God bless.

• #22595 Reply
      TMR

To my mind, you will not have any problem with marriage since your have a potent seventh house and the fifth house indicating marital happiness and happiness from children. I think your doubts are ill founded. Read my blog to understand my evaluations.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22579 in Some astrologer predicted divorce…is it true…please help
Your information:

Cancel